Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GS Class discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    invoke aura +150 spell should just buff party make it into 14 minutes instead of relying on sticking close to GS range maybe but i guess it wouldn't make much of an aura would it lol
    Yeah and besides Invoker's Aura EX (the one that uses Battlefield Braveries) does that, so the normal one should keep working like it does now

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Yeah and besides Invoker's Aura EX (the one that uses Battlefield Braveries) does that, so the normal one should keep working like it does now

yea so they wont conflict with each other .....and cancel out

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    I think GS should be the ones upgrading the Elemental Aegis, not MFE.

Priest branch:
    Sun Commissioner - the 'supportive' one - They get to upgrade Aegis, Cleansing Breath, Midnight Haze and they get Underworld Blessing.
    Dawn Prophet - the one with 'most damage' - They can't upgrade any of those ^ but they get Physical Barrier.

Okay, it's fair.

Wizard branch:
    Moon Flame Envoy - the one with 'most damage' - They get to upgrade Elemental Aegis, Traverse and they get Demeters Absolute Aegis & a Mana shield.
    Galaxy Sage - the 'supportive' one - They can't upgrade any of those ^ and get no shield at all.

I mean, giving that SC is the one that get's to upgrade the Aegis, I think GS should be the one upgrading the Elemental Aegis.
    MFE is good enough with Demeters and the Mana Shield (at higher levels) imo.
    Also leaving this here:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    Siphon's Life

Recommend Functions: Give it the same healing base numbers as Life surge. IE: Level 1 Siphon: 35% Spellpower + 61 (instead of 35% spellpower + 35).

Explanation: Aside from reducing a targets Wind defense (Which will no longer be that practical as Galaxy Sages will now use earth instead after V9).
    The heal is nothing to be proud of, in-fact it is not beneficial in sustaining the galaxy sage's hp even at the minimal level. Let's give this skill a use Galaxy Sage's can be proud of.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

On the contrary, I think MFE (which is more simliar to SC, because it's the one who upgrades Wizard skills and SC the one who upgrades Priest skills) should upgrade it because it's a magic tank (Elemental Aegis, Demeter's Aegis and Spell Aegis) of the game, while GS (more similar to DP, because they can't upgrade all the skills of Priests/Wizards and get more new ones) is a buffer (PERC buff, INT buff, Spellpower buff).
    Last edited by AlehLH; December 18th, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

True GS get the buffs, just like DP do, but DP still gets a shield while GS literaly get none.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

some classes can get twerked around like CT and SG as far as GS buffs there are not very useful the +68 INT has no use, it is just mp ..... SPI be better and Perc is ok but only at +68 the gvg skills give more stats +75, Invoke Aura has a lot of potential is only reason did not get upgraded ...so if gets a Nerf changes can be considered to be implemented
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 18th, 2015 at 02:21 PM.

Well GS also get skills like Syphon's Life and Mental Interference, it wouldn't be fair to give them Elemental Aegis too

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    True GS get the buffs, just like DP do, but DP still gets a shield while GS literaly get none.
    I just saw your logo /o/ you love blue yey

siphon life is only used to debuff, the healing is still weak in my opinion but I like debuffs

either way, I stated some changes that can improve GS attack for pvp since he has no defense and did not get any benefits from level 78, 80 skills. It is a buff debuff class and because of invokers Aura it was given less attack power output in percentage when it comes to using magic attacks unlike MFE which has 300% power output and 600% output using shooting star they can also debuff enemies, while GS will always be at 100% meteor and the only skill that is strong is Athena spear at 190%. max speed is what keeps it good but on downside mp depletes fast if you don't use Sabrinami or forced to use cancer zodiac. So basically speed and strong spell power that keeps it good in PVE only without it I wouldn't use GS lol.

But as the game go MFE can get a power boost increase damage output in PVE
    GS can get power boost also to keep up or somethine to change to keep up in PVP some super buff or debuff if not power boost

Something to consider when it comes to changing classes - tweaking it stuff I heard

But more pets will come out really strong so you wont need boost....?
    well as the game moves on, one class gets a power boost while other does not the boosted class gets a significant advantage so we're back to unbalance.

Your class is to OP you will need a nerf?
    Similar concept applies towards nerfing different skills new pets new items but the other class gets boost and new pets new items which ones changes and gets affected the most?
    Last edited by Aurelle; December 18th, 2015 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Well GS also get skills like Syphon's Life and Mental Interference, it wouldn't be fair to give them Elemental Aegis too
    siphon life is only used to debuff, the healing is still weak in my opinion but I like debuffs
    It's just the opinion I formulated by playing GS; having no shield while the other class has 3 'of them'.

It barely heals anything.. xD I use it just for the debuff to be honest and sometimes don't even bother >.>

I just saw your logo /o/ you love blue yey
    Eheh yeah it's my favourite color I can see you've got a sweet tooth for blue too~
    Also thank you for reminding me I need to re-do my siggy
    Last edited by Shiono; December 19th, 2015 at 07:50 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast