Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GS Class discussion

Default GS Class discussion

This thread will be for the class balancing discussion of the Galaxy Sage class.
    Last edited by LunaP; December 17th, 2015 at 05:48 PM.

Invokerz/ x2 cast at once

The class is fine for PVE but very weak in PVP also GS has absolutely no deference AT ALL.... higher spell power needed for this class to keep up with other spell casters otherwise it wont be of any use and fast cast speed.

Also Air and Earth element should be focused on class, if anything gets Nerfed here something else should be improved or leveled up or else it throws it off balance.

Needs stronger buffs to support team no elemental deference no magic deffence
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 17th, 2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: typographical error

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    The class is fine for PVE but very weak in PVP verse against MFE and GS has absolutely no deference AT ALL.... higher spell power needed for this class to keep up with other spell casters otherwise it wont be of any use and fast cast speed.

Also Air and Earth element should be focused on class, if anything gets Nerfed here something else should be improved or leveled up or else it throws it off balance.

Needs stronger buffs to support team
    I agree the class is fine for PvE, but it already has higher Spellpower than other classes because of Invoker's Aura. Also I think the buffs it has are quite good already.
    I think Invoker's Aura needs to get the nerf it has on JPLH because it will reveal to be very broken later on, could you suggest something to balance it out if it were to get such nerf?

to give u clear detail GS is very weak in PVP at moment, but pretty strong offensively in PVE

deference is very weak and should some old skills be upgraded for the better.. only 2 i can think is lightning and Elemental defence Aura.

The lightning chain skill that I get at 78 is kinda cool but TOTALLY USELESS compare to 78 skill other classes get.... not really useful for anything but helping neebs level up ...maybe =\ for the record it might be better if the attack power of lightning be greatly enhanced since it has a long cool down or can just remove the cool down and make it more useful maybe... but even than the power behind that attack is to weak to even use it lol
    The skill is called lightning chain it is cool but useless atm XD
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 17th, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

well invokers was to support the other mages in team increase spell power but if it does gets nerfed something has to get improved I am leaning to lightning chain skill needs more damage its really useless it only looks cool ~_~ or make the damn skill stun or something for PVP... whichever kinda sucks mfe has HP and MP damage converter and GS has lightning skill that I never use since its weak
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 17th, 2015 at 06:16 PM.

The problem with Invoker's Aura is that it gives Spellpower points the more SPI you have, which is why it becomes too op later on. It could get a base boost of Spellpower it gives without it being connected to SPI. Like, +120 Spellpower aura at last level?

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    The problem with Invoker's Aura is that it gives Spellpower points the more SPI you have, which is why it becomes too op later on. It could get a base boost of Spellpower it gives without it being connected to SPI. Like, +120 Spellpower aura at last level?
    I dont really care much for invoke aura since if i get stunned it just goes away but I see your point lol if spell power buff +150 magic and ATTACK for warriors also be good for all team mates for 14 minute is fine buff replacement since it supports other than mages

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    I dont really care much for invoke aura since if i get stunned it just goes away but I see your point lol if spell power buff +150 magic and ATTACK for warriors also be good for all team mates for 14 minute is fine buff replacement since it supports other than mages
    To be honest physical classes really don't need any more attack buffs lol
    And I like how GS is more helpful towards mages, it makes sense since it's a magic class in my opinion

to be fair invoke aura is something to consider that needs change nerf

I see lot of problem with the level 78 and 80 skills GS did not benefit from it at all....and costs in pvp and skills are useless in pve

lightning chain is weak damage .........improve maybe from 100% of spell power to 300% but even than still be weak lol or could just add stun effect and increase cool down period either or.... can test it and see how it works but it really needs to change

Ice Rage is water skill freezes and immobilize 6 targets within only 6 yards ... very pretty skill distance is way to short and no damage.. increasing range a bit be nice and some damage to debuff air defense for lightning aoe, put some use for it and not just use it to see pretty ice XD so testing this be good idia to
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 18th, 2015 at 08:51 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast