Thread: CM class discussion

Default CM class discussion

This thread will be for the class balancing discussion of the Comet Marksman class.
    Last edited by LunaP; December 17th, 2015 at 06:54 PM.

I think it just needs the Bullseye range nerf it has on JPLH to be balanced.

Agree with Aleh

I dont see why gunner need it's Bullseye range to be nerfed.

Bullseye has casting time while other gunner skills dont have it (except Stun Shot) and u can cancel Bullseye everytime just by approaching the caster.

And gunner depends on range so much because most of the range skills can be casted only when the range is more than 4 yards.
    Last edited by YKiddie; December 18th, 2015 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YKiddie View Post
    I dont see why gunner need it's Bullseye range to be nerfed.

Bullseye has casting time while other gunner skills dont have it (except Stun Shot) and u can cancel Bullseye everytime just by approaching the caster.

And gunner depends on range so much because most of the range skills can be casted only when the range is more than 4 yards.
    And when gunner is on close combat, it can only depends on normal attack/bullesye/stun(with 30secs cooldown)/melee skills with low damage
    Well because Gunners get some very OP things since they are nerfed in every other version of the game and they need something to make up for it. In our version, they aren't nerfed but still get the OP stuff, which makes them a bit too OP.
    If bullseye gets the nerf, gunners can still easily solo bosses but at least it prevents them from spamming one button to kill everything.
    On JPLH Gunners are very balanced, and since that's something already existing, doing the same here would be the easiest and safest choice, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Well because Gunners get some very OP things since they are nerfed in every other version of the game and they need something to make up for it. In our version, they aren't nerfed but still get the OP stuff, which makes them a bit too OP.
    If bullseye gets the nerf, gunners can still easily solo bosses but at least it prevents them from spamming one button to kill everything.
    On JPLH Gunners are very balanced, and since that's something already existing, doing the same here would be the easiest and safest choice, imo.
    hmm warriors and gunners do have better equipment s in the game than mages... since this is were we got the idia that LH hates mages when it comes to equips.......I always argued on that