Thread: New account?

Angry New account?

I used to play this game years ago when it was on Beanfun, but now that its with a new company, how do i get a new account to get back into the game?. I feel like this is a silly question and im just overly tired, but im really wanting to get back into this game but just cant seem to figure it out.
    Is my Subagames acct. name my account name used to get past the loading screen? what am i missing? please please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by IllrockyouBxVU3 View Post
    I used to play this game years ago when it was on Beanfun, but now that its with a new company, how do i get a new account to get back into the game?. I feel like this is a silly question and im just overly tired, but im really wanting to get back into this game but just cant seem to figure it out.
    Is my Subagames acct. name my account name used to get past the loading screen? what am i missing? please please help!!
    First you must download the game.
    Then you just use your SubaGames login ID and password [the ones you used to log in here] to get in.

Last edited by Shiono; December 22nd, 2015 at 10:18 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

The username & password you used to log in on forums is the same username & password you use to log in-game.
    If you need help regarding in-game features, please post on General Discussion.
    If you're having problems playing the game, please post on Help & Support.
    If you encountered a bug/broken feature, please post on Bug Reports.

If your problem requires GM assistance, please send a Support Ticket.
    Please read THIS GUIDE about the use of Support Tickets.