Thread: Why Subagames lose money?

Post Why Subagames lose money?

Subagames lose money because the integrated Paypal system does double deduction when player make a refund on Paypal.

How it occur?
    1) It occurred when player who purchased Subapoints(SP) via Paypal went to Paypal's Resolution Centre to make a "Request for refund". Refund reasons could be SP was not received immediately and player went to make a second purchase. In fact, both payments went through, so player decides to make ONE refund.
    2) Right after player make refund, the system will immediately deduct the amount of SP and Mileage(MP) purchased.
    3) Case will be pending till Paypal send an email stating "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favour."
    4) You go back to Subagames account and there will be another deduction of the SP and MP(<--SECOND Deduction).

This is a real and it happened to me. Subagames has refused to acknowledge the fact that they lose money this way and they actually locked my account and request me to pay up for the second deducted amount. This is why I am writing here to let the community know.

Good luck to all...I will sign off Subagames permanently.
    Maomao - 11x Mech

It happenes to me as well on my Prs lvl 104 last year dec. I created an accnt to report my problem and till now GM is auto ignoring my tocket :/ ... SO DAMMMMMN!
    Last edited by PocCa06; January 14th, 2016 at 04:17 AM.

hahaha to bad looks like suba needs better GM's wtg go Tranzor ,thanxs for ignoring ur duties,and banning players on hear say of other players<3

It is true tranzor runs on hear say. His policys are unfairly and unequally applied. this spell one word INCOMPETANCE. Tranzor has ignored the hacking of his pals and their vulgar language. while he selectively bans others for less.

good job this is why so many of the original players have left mat in disgust.

Default Lacking

It is true tranzor runs on hear say. His policys are unfairly and unequally applied. this spell one word INCOMPETANCE. Tranzor has ignored the hacking of his pals and their vulgar language. while he selectively bans others for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nananaja00O7fpa View Post
    ?????????*??*?????
    I left MAT few years ago cuz cheaters (and suba don't do enought to elminate them - I remember time when almost on every match I meet cheater...), not support D3Dgear (I send ticket - suba do nothing - still not able to play when you have installled D3DGear...) , And I find better similar games..

i was banned for a mth cuz i talked about a GM ,everyone does it during game play or in the lobby ,2 weeks i see that maybe but a month ,i read the rules ,show where it says i can be banned from talking about someone ..I also support MAT and enjoy playing MAT , I spend well over 20k a mth on this game.I'm not going to continue spending my money on a game for unjustafiable bans and on hear say from other players,You want to impress people ban some hackers or some of those foul mouths being racist with there rasicst nics and foul language and over tones being said in lobby ,for example ( niqqa) or ( niqqer ) ( mther fckers) are just a few that seem to go untested or over looked while other get punished for lesser offenses.This need to be said enough is enough ,thanks for listening <3

Unfortunately there are two sets of policy on mat.One for a group that can hack and swear. The other group is not allowed to hack and swear. THE QUESTION IS WHY IS THIS. Players inflame situations then record prize bits and send a ticket in sometimes for rewards.Tranzor caught on to this but the new GM has yet to learn this unfortunately. There are players that continually abuse the rules anyone who has played much knows who they are. SO HERE IT IS MANY LONG TIME PLAYERS HAVE LEFT AND MANY MORE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE IN DISGUST.