Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any chance to host Secret of the Solstice

Default Any chance to host Secret of the Solstice

There is a huge player base who played Secret of the Solstice/Solstice Reborn. 5 of Outspark's games came back which two you have Divine Souls and Lucient Heart. Luvinia online and Fiesta also came back. We miss it and love to see it come back. Please consider. As a player myself (Secret of the Solstice) would love to see it come back.

+1 on this. We want solstice back please

Secret of the Solstice

Story Line

It is said that during days in a time long past, peace was more than an empty word. A great King, mighty and fair, ruled the land of Xen with responsibility entrusted to him by the gods before they left the mortal plane. With this trust came the Solstice Sphere, an ancient and mysterious artifact possessing great power. In time the king married and the union yielded twin daughters, Adeline and Marian. They were like the sun and the moon, opposites but forever entwined with the future of Xen.

Time passed and the princesses grew, reaching womanhood before the eyes of their people. Adeline became a shining beauty, like the sun with a heart of gold. The people of Xen adored her. Always at her father's side, she watched and learned as the King went about his duties. With a thirst for knowledge, she learned from the greatest teachers in the land. It was her destiny to one day inherit the throne and become the kingdom's future.

While Adeline became like the sun, Marian grew to become the moon. In the shadow of her sister she became envious, and the darkness of jealousy soaked her heart. While admirers heaped endless praise on Adeline, seeds of bitterness and resentment began to grow in Marian. Hidden under the sheen of superficial happiness, they waited for the perfect moment to bloom.

Years passed, and the princesses approached the age of 18. On their birthday Adeline received a special gift from her parents—the Solstice Sphere! On that day the mysterious ancient relic passed from father to daughter. But it was far from a glorious occasion. A series of horrific events would soon take place and ultimately drench the land of Xen in the suffering it knows today.

I would love to see this game come back. I put many years and money into this game and would likely do it again with what free time I have. There is a very big player base that has been waiting for the original game (Secret of the Solstice) to get back up in running.

I would absolutely love having this game back. It had a wonderful community and I've made very many friends over the several years and time I spent into the game. It would be nice to have it back even if my time is slightly more limited than during High School! I really hope you guys take it into consideration!

I spent a lot of years on this game and met so many amazing people. I met my fiance on the game and would love to see it return. I literally could have bought a car (not a junker either) with the money I put on this lol. Definitely would love to see Solstice return. PLEASE make this a reality!!!

Dylanangel aka LittleDylan

Bring SoS back, thank you.

- StriderHien

it might not be the most popular game out there but sos was a great game, i have never found another game like sos or the people i met there and i know there is a lot more people that want sos back but are to shy to write here.

please bring back our solstice

lindilou/lindi

Secret of the Solstice FTW! We want it back!

AmorLove

Please bring Solstice back. Since its demise, I have yet to find any mmorpg to hold my attention as long as solstice did. Please consider it!

DarkSenshi

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast