Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pt1 Update V.3194 & Notes ***COMPLETE***

Default Pt1 Update V.3194 & Notes ***COMPLETE***

Hey everybody!

We are now in the glory of V.3194

In this update the Christmas themes are going away.

As well we have added the imprinting system!

With the Imprinting system players will be able to imprint an item for a sum of gold at the NPC Barba located in Ricarten. Any imprinted item will be unable to be traded/dropped/aged etc.

We will also be adding the Cash Shop item Brush of Oblivion... In order to remove the imprinting from an item players must use this item at the Imprinting NPC.

(Only the following are available for imprinting Weapon, Armor, Armlet, Gauntlet, Boots, Ring, Amulet)

--Hijacked by SunnyZ--

Additional info about item lock/unlock system: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=77396
    Manual patch installer: PristonTale v3194 - Latest Full Client & Patch Files
    Last edited by SunnyZ; January 22nd, 2016 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Adding manual patch installer link

adding content in the middle of an xp event seems like a "great" idea. it has done so well in the past.
    thc4me/jy

In the middle of x2 xp lmao.... Unscheduled maintenance.... This is hilarious. Monday is 3 days away.... Why?

Do remember to turn x2 back on after this patch that for some reason couldnt wait to monday..... gezzz.
    Kamica - 12x prs - OHxR3B1RTH (main char)
    Kamicana - 10x ata
    SpiritRage - 11x automech
    Kasmic - 11x ks
    Kamira - lvl 6x personal shop located on valento server

lol GM's.
    Thanks for the notice. Popped 3 Hour chargers and 1 minute later we receive notice servers are going down. XD LMAO!

However I am very excited for this patch as I need to imprint my items as I seem to have a bad habit of dropping my Draxos Boots during BC Siege. XD

And yeah, next time think. It is x2 Event, not the best time to do a maintenance....zzzzzzz.

Because this game cannot live without bound items for 3 more days.

Please make sure we won't DC and lose our items after imprinting please!!! lol That would be a disaster. XD

imprinting... I am confused x.x

well i expected that cc were removed yesterday, like titans, but anyways...how much we need to wait? 2 3 hrs this time?

I'm pretty sure if they mess up, they will add additional time to the event. Codex is a pretty reasonable guy.
    13x Fighter - LuckySeven aka L7
    11x Knight - NightTerror

It's confirmed! Tarek syndrome is here and spreading!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast