Thread: Questions regarding Luna Reborn

This waiting killing us Hype destroying our body

Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    To be announced.
    SoonTM

Quote Originally Posted by SomeKickassTank View Post
    SoonTM
    It hurts a little inside every time i see this

I'm gonna have to say, I'm a little worried about the fact that we're still not a 100% sure whether this client will work on windows 10 or not. I mean it should be able to if I can play using private server clients but It would still be nice if we get your assurance on this issue as soon as possible, cause if it doesn't work, it might be a big problem for people like me who have windows 10 and can't go back since we went over the 30 day limit which might lead to a decrease in the amount of players who will be able to actually play this game.

Sorry for sounding a little impatient. I know you guys have done so much already but this will help the Luna community quite a lot.

c:
    Last edited by NoobCakess; January 29th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobCakess View Post
    I'm gonna have to say, I'm a little worried about the fact that we're still not a 100% sure whether this client will work on windows 10 or not. I mean it should be able to if I can play using private server clients but It would still be nice if we get your assurance on this issue as soon as possible, cause if it doesn't work, it might be a big problem for people like me who have windows 10 and can't go back since we went over the 30 day limit which might lead to a decrease in the amount of players who will be able to actually play this game.

Sorry for sounding a little impatient. I know you guys have done so much already but this will help the Luna community quite a lot.

c:
    I would have to agree. I am also quite worried over this especially since many people may be using Windows 8 or 10 and cannot revert back, or do not wish to revert back to a previous version. I am super pumped for CBT and would feel very discouraged if I couldn't play because of the version of Windows I have I would like some reassurance so I can sleep at night

I appreciate all of the updates and hard work that has been put into reviving Luna so far and look forward to future improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberaptorr View Post
    I would have to agree. I am also quite worried over this especially since many people may be using Windows 8 or 10 and cannot revert back, or do not wish to revert back to a previous version. I am super pumped for CBT and would feel very discouraged if I couldn't play because of the version of Windows I have I would like some reassurance so I can sleep at night

I appreciate all of the updates and hard work that has been put into reviving Luna so far and look forward to future improvements.
    Just recently got a copy of Windows 10, will be checking if it works soon ~

Much appreciated :3

Good news, Luna works on Windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    Good news, Luna works on Windows 10.
    PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thank you so much for this and thank you for all your hard work D

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast