Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 512

Thread: Questions regarding Luna Reborn

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    Good news, Luna works on Windows 10.
    Thanks so much for checking so quickly. This news makes me very happy <3

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    187

    Default

    i haz a question too, will we get the small castle siege or the big one the JP luna had ?

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    Good news, Luna works on Windows 10.
    yay be seeing you all in game
    windows 10 user ~

  4. #24

    Default

    I was an old player of Luna Online, and only came across this because I was looking around for information regarding if anything was happening with the game, due to seeing information about someone picking it up a few years ago.
    Only question I have is regarding the CBT, and how to get into it. I'm pleased enough otherwise with everything that is going on.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YuyuSaigyouji View Post
    I was an old player of Luna Online, and only came across this because I was looking around for information regarding if anything was happening with the game, due to seeing information about someone picking it up a few years ago.
    Only question I have is regarding the CBT, and how to get into it. I'm pleased enough otherwise with everything that is going on.
    We'll be having various websites have giveaways when the time comes. We'll also be giving away keys on here and on facebook, but not nearly as much as the other websites will be.

  6. #26

    Default

    How can we apply to be cbt tester? Im excited about this luna reborn. My favorite online game! Used to play on eclipse :x

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuseiken2piYTa View Post
    How can we apply to be cbt tester? Im excited about this luna reborn. My favorite online game! Used to play on eclipse :x
    Just keep checking back here on the forums, and on facebook. When beta keys are being given out, you will only need to visit the website. If you miss out from there, we'll be giving out some here too. no worries, everyone who wants in should be able to get in.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    We'll be having various websites have giveaways when the time comes. We'll also be giving away keys on here and on facebook, but not nearly as much as the other websites will be.

    Keeeeeyyyyss!!!

    I'm glad everyone will have an equal chance to get in the CBT since I know a few people who would stab a man for that chance *cough*tottallynotincluded*cough*

    We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    probably somewhere takin pics of my cat
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XMonogatari View Post

    Keeeeeyyyyss!!!

    I'm glad everyone will have an equal chance to get in the CBT since I know a few people who would stab a man for that chance *cough*tottallynotincluded*cough*
    GIVe ME THE KEY FOR LUNA MAN!!! DONT PLAY YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG IVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Puerto RIco
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I came into this site because I heard from a friend that the ORIGINAL Luna is coming back !! Oh my god. I long waited for this!! Ever since they closed GPOTATO Luna I have been depressed All other Luna where PLUS and then I found one called Celestia Luna, it is some what similar to the original but it is different. Non can compare to the ORIGINAL I miss it so much <3 <3 <3

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •