Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions regarding Luna Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    Good news, Luna works on Windows 10.
    Thanks so much for checking so quickly. This news makes me very happy <3

i haz a question too, will we get the small castle siege or the big one the JP luna had ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    Good news, Luna works on Windows 10.
    yay be seeing you all in game
    windows 10 user ~

I was an old player of Luna Online, and only came across this because I was looking around for information regarding if anything was happening with the game, due to seeing information about someone picking it up a few years ago.
    Only question I have is regarding the CBT, and how to get into it. I'm pleased enough otherwise with everything that is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by YuyuSaigyouji View Post
    I was an old player of Luna Online, and only came across this because I was looking around for information regarding if anything was happening with the game, due to seeing information about someone picking it up a few years ago.
    Only question I have is regarding the CBT, and how to get into it. I'm pleased enough otherwise with everything that is going on.
    We'll be having various websites have giveaways when the time comes. We'll also be giving away keys on here and on facebook, but not nearly as much as the other websites will be.

How can we apply to be cbt tester? Im excited about this luna reborn. My favorite online game! Used to play on eclipse :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuseiken2piYTa View Post
    How can we apply to be cbt tester? Im excited about this luna reborn. My favorite online game! Used to play on eclipse :x
    Just keep checking back here on the forums, and on facebook. When beta keys are being given out, you will only need to visit the website. If you miss out from there, we'll be giving out some here too. no worries, everyone who wants in should be able to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    We'll be having various websites have giveaways when the time comes. We'll also be giving away keys on here and on facebook, but not nearly as much as the other websites will be.

Keeeeeyyyyss!!!

I'm glad everyone will have an equal chance to get in the CBT since I know a few people who would stab a man for that chance *cough*tottallynotincluded*cough*

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

Quote Originally Posted by XMonogatari View Post

Keeeeeyyyyss!!!

I'm glad everyone will have an equal chance to get in the CBT since I know a few people who would stab a man for that chance *cough*tottallynotincluded*cough*
    GIVe ME THE KEY FOR LUNA MAN!!! DONT PLAY YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG IVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT

I came into this site because I heard from a friend that the ORIGINAL Luna is coming back !! Oh my god. I long waited for this!! Ever since they closed GPOTATO Luna I have been depressed All other Luna where PLUS and then I found one called Celestia Luna, it is some what similar to the original but it is different. Non can compare to the ORIGINAL I miss it so much <3 <3 <3

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast