Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: State of the game - March Edition

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default State of the game - March Edition

It's the beginning of March! Time for the monthly state of the game from the GMs.

March Event should be coming soon, hopefully we can get the developer version instead of our not-so-impressive non-developer version of the event. All I can say is that developer or non-developer, it's a Scavenger Hunt style event. But the developer assisted one is 90 times better.

Also for March we should be seeing the patch that helps new players level up faster. I don't think it's a change of missions or exp rate, but what I do know is that it's a whole new batch of weapons to speed things up for new players. Actually, cross out the new on that. It's more or less old weapons reborn. So yeah, REAL Airmuskets are coming if you want an example. (So if you oldies want an airmusket, you'll have to make a new char) I'll give a small list of whats coming.

Air Musket (BS type)
    Rafflesia (TT type)
    Edelweiss (Bate type)
    Angelica (Demonhunter Type)
    Butterfly (Hawk Type)

Thats just a small bit. But lets just say that they are basically untradable uniques given to chars as they level up. But I will say this, these weapons pretty much make newbie life easy. So if the names seem like typical engrish well, thats the best we can do lol.

There is also a lot more to the "Beginners" patch as I call it. But I cannot say anything yet. Having been going through JAO trying out what they got for the Beginners patch, it does make things easy. It seems highly possible to hit 70 in a week with just 2 hours a day after this. (Well the help should only go up to 70 i think, still early stages of localization)

In regards to 3.3, as I said not too long ago, this Beginners patch would be the last major patch (Aside from event patches) before the Ep3.3 patch.

So basically, we're on the final stretch to 3.3. We should be testing it very soon actually. I haven't had the chance to try the KAO version so my knowledge on it is still quite blank.

About the Black Cards that we had during valentines, once everything is confirmed with the Billing department, I'll be able to start distributing them around.

I think thats it for now, any questions and such just post.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Are these weapons enchantable?
    Nwah-ANI Artemis 80 I gear Fargoth-ANI Artemis 86 B gear

Quote Originally Posted by General Nitro View Post
    There is no such thing as a trolling magnet, only a Gimpy magnet, every retard carries one. :V
    Make something idiot proof and the universe will build a better idiot.

Uniques so non-enchantable as far as I know. (Deleting them gives the usual warning)

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    So basically, we're on the final stretch to 3.3. We should be testing it very soon actually. I haven't had the chance to try the KAO version so my knowledge on it is still quite blank.
    return of the uber lag like we had while v3.2 was being tested
    _Jerry_ : 99 haxing evasive AGay of the century - rebelelitedefense
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattiefob View Post
    I'd say our sol is the equivalent of your Jerrycan except on 24/7 and camps all day
    UNSKILL @ war

Air Musket (BS type)
    Rafflesia (TT type)
    Edelweiss (Bate type)
    Angelica (Demonhunter Type)
    Butterfly (Hawk Type)
    I have a strip club in my town called "Edelweiss" =D
    http://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2290&dateline=1284488  749
    Mommy from AceOnline
    ------------------------
    • Anima05 - Agear 93 - GermanVeterans
    • HolyMoo - Bgear 88 - ForeverAndAlways
    • Animoo - Igear 73 - LessQQMorePewPew

So what are we looking at in regards to the paint cards? Is it days or weeks?

A day or two, depending on how many more requests.

i know echo im a woman i know over 9000 flowers hehe
    but thx anyway for this ..... support?!
    http://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2290&dateline=1284488  749
    Mommy from AceOnline
    ------------------------
    • Anima05 - Agear 93 - GermanVeterans
    • HolyMoo - Bgear 88 - ForeverAndAlways
    • Animoo - Igear 73 - LessQQMorePewPew

Quote Originally Posted by SquareCow View Post
    I have a strip club in my town called "Edelweiss" =D
    Anima would know

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast