Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Luna Fanart

  1. #21

    Default

    test
    good drawing skill

  2. #22

    Default

    throwback

    Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

  3. #23

    Default

    OMG Evi <3 I love it

    We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Wow! so cute!

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouxevi View Post
    throwback
    Aww, this is adorable!

  6. #26

    Default

    I really felt like drawing my future Healer.



    As always I ended up changing a lot... I can't even recognize that costume.

    -
    Last edited by Domq; April 17th, 2016 at 04:30 PM.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domq View Post
    I really felt like drawing my future Healer.



    As always I ended up changing a lot... I can't even recognize that costume.

    -
    SOOOOOO CUTE!! I'd love to have this costume as an armor set or costume in-game

    We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XMonogatari View Post
    SOOOOOO CUTE!! I'd love to have this costume as an armor set or costume in-game
    Thank you! Some Luna (private) servers make new costumes I think, or so I saw. A few are from events where the community submits their costume ideas.

    So who knows, maybe they'll consider doing something like that! Just maybe...

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    256

    Default

    that would be cool where player can design they own art to one day be a Costume in Luna this also my favorite part of the forum I like to look at art

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domq View Post
    I really felt like drawing my future Healer.



    As always I ended up changing a lot... I can't even recognize that costume.

    -
    i rly love ur style!! it's vry soft and i love the the neutral and pale tones! i luvluvluv it! it rly gives off the appearance of like angelic and pure imo dsfslfjdkjf /?/?i?n?b?4? ?i? ?t?r?y? ?a?n?d? ?h?i?t? ?u? ?u?p? ?4? ?a? ?c?o?l?l?a?b? ?Q?w?Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaHeroMinMi View Post
    that would be cool where player can design they own art to one day be a Costume in Luna this also my favorite part of the forum I like to look at art
    supposedly they will be doing that in the future thru contests!! how exciting!! :'3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •