Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luna Fanart

Default Luna Fanart

Like the tittle implies this is a thread for all your Luna Online/Reborn/ fanart ~
    Fell free to post all your precious doodles here

I'll start by posting some of mine, I lost quite a few after moving houses and changing PCs so these are pretty old but I promise to draw more soon

Spoiler:  

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

I like your drawings ^^ I think this might be a good time to ask xD But are you ,XKiraster,XRakuj and rhe other XSomething ppl some sort of a gang? xD

Lmao no we are not xD it's just a coincidence...

Helluva one xD Cool tho ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CountLudovici View Post
    I like your drawings ^^ I think this might be a good time to ask xD But are you ,XKiraster,XRakuj and rhe other XSomething ppl some sort of a gang? xD
    Thug life! lmao nah we must like "x" in our lives xD

Why 10 letters Q.Q (I Do know why xD) But I just want to respond with a simple smiley ^^
    =)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by XMonogatari View Post
    this is sooooo cute omg. i always make my human girls with the reg pigtails and.. the cherry? eyes.. i forgot the name but they weren't the huge red circle eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Aimarie View Post
    this is sooooo cute omg. i always make my human girls with the reg pigtails and.. the cherry? eyes.. i forgot the name but they weren't the huge red circle eyes
    YES ME TOO xD I made my first ever character on Luna with the big round red eyes but later saw that I've skipped the red cherry eyes and used a coupon to get those because I liked them more x3 and ty for the compliment!

It's bad ik but I wanted to just color it rly fast so I can work on something else I'm supposed to be working on x)' I'm also new to using a drawing tablet so yeh.... but this is my friend Cherry and I dancing while LunaP kicks kiraster off to the island outside Alker Harbor (he's on a paper airplane mount)

Ahhhhh YES! The island just outside Alker Harbor only accesable through some weird glitch

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast