Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Legends

I dunno why everybody fights xD it doesnt care me :3 i Just Play for fun good luck all

IGN: Kopito

Hi everyone, i returning back priston tale after 7-8 years (maybe more don't realy know actually) and i'm asking if you're looking for members with a certain level, well since i begin my charachter 2 days ago, i'm only level 22 actualy, i'm pikeman.

Actually i'm a french player (that explains my poor vocabluary in english) but since i returning back priston tale it dosn't seems to have french clan around. I say this because playing solo is realy boring and i don't mind enter an english clan (it could make me learn the english faster in a way i guess), like i said, i have a poor vocabulary in english but i actually unterstand it very well. So i asking my question again, does a level is required to enter the clan ? Also i don't know if my english is enough for becoming a member ^^'.

About me in the game, i realy like to party with members and i like also does SOD (well not now since i don't have the level).
    Well i don't know what to say anymore so enjoy the game as you usualy do everyone .

Quote Originally Posted by Miguelonp View Post
    I dunno why everybody fights xD it doesnt care me :3 i Just Play for fun good luck all

IGN: Kopito
    Hahaha same here.. they're too serious in playing and forget the fun xD

https://www.facebook.com/lovekopt

i'm a ps at 102 lv.i've just play this game.Ign is Limbizkit.Can i join if you don't mind

Im not a bede im just a BIG noob

ing: dolly666 the king

hahahah <3
    Quote Originally Posted by dollytheman View Post
    Im not a bede im just a BIG noob

ing: dolly666 the king

Hello good day ..never mind me .. we are done good togther already feel good now mate

good luck all
    Quote Originally Posted by ImPikeMan View Post
    Tarek,every single post we make you are posting in it,everything we say you are commenting on it.You are bringing your dirt to every post on this forum,stop posting BS in our posts and talking bad about us. If you don't stop this soon enough,you will regret it one day.Consider it a threat consider it whatever you want.You wanted to open a new page,but your are just doing the opposite of that.

Default i can join ckan ?

hello to all , after a period of rest, now I can playing with you to continue with you playing along with your favorite game is not?
    thks all! IGN: YNhi ... ata 105 !

Quote Originally Posted by Khatoco View Post
    i'm a ps at 102 lv.i've just play this game.Ign is Limbizkit.Can i join if you don't mind
    i'm online everyday.Wait for near 5 or 6 days for an answer.Can i have your answer about my request

Hello good day. I just came back from playing. I played many years ago and now i feel lost with all the new content.
    And i wanna ask if I could join the clan. I'm still at lvl 19. Thanks

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast