Thread: Lucent Heart Wiki

Default Lucent Heart Wiki

If you haven't bookmarked it yet, here is your chance:

http://luheart.wikia.com/wiki/Lucent_Heart_Wiki

I would like to seize this opportunity to notify everyone (including the developers), that this Wiki needs a lot more attention then it has received until now. As it still lacks a lot of content. For instance:

* There is no detailed quest information. No clear explanations nor useful tips. Just a few lists and the NPCs who hand them out.

* Also, there is no information found about the OEM Bulletin Board. How it works, etc.

* There is no guide on house decorating and at which point it is unlocked.

* No explanation on how trading works.

* And there is no info about guilds. How to join/form one, or what kind of benefits they give.

The list goes on... But adding all of them, would make this topic boring to read. So please, let Playcoo invest more time in maintaining this Wiki. As this tutorial covers way to less game content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwheels View Post
    If you haven't bookmarked it yet, here is your chance:

http://luheart.wikia.com/wiki/Lucent_Heart_Wiki

I would like to seize this opportunity to notify everyone (including the developers), that this Wiki needs a lot more attention then it has received until now. As it still lacks a lot of content. For instance:

* There is no detailed quest information. No clear explanations nor useful tips. Just a few lists and the NPCs who hand them out.

* Also, there is no information found about the OEM Bulletin Board. How it works, etc.

* There is no guide on house decorating and at which point it is unlocked.

* No explanation on how trading works.

* And there is no info about guilds. How to join/form one, or what kind of benefits they give.

The list goes on... But adding all of them, would make this topic boring to read. So please, let Playcoo invest more time in maintaining this Wiki. As this tutorial covers way to less game content.
    I'm surprised someone actually noticed this.
    The wikia is fan made and anyone can edit it, there's just no one interested in doing so I guess, which is a shame.
    As for the official website's guide I gotta say I agree with you, it doesn't have much information about the game as it should have.

I was (and still am) working on a website full of information and guides about the game, just didn't finish it yet.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH
    I was (and still am) working on a website full of information and guides about the game, just didn't finish it yet.
    Looking forward to that. When you finish your site, please share it. So everyone can enjoy it's content.