Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swapped Costumes / Costume Re-skins

Quote Originally Posted by CountLudovici View Post
    Your link doesn`t go anywhere xD
    Hmm, i was sure the link was working >.> Whatever, let's try again Bridget 03.jpg Unspoken Faith, if my memory isn't deceiving me, was one of my favorite sets, and i will laugh really hard if they decide to genderswap it in a blue color scheme, lol.

GM SQUIDWARD OMGGG! \o/

Like xD some 15 minutes ago I couldn`t think of anything and then I stumbled upon the wiki and saw all your screenshots and omg most of them are just so epic!
    But yes Idea Ideas xD

This! omg this!
    Here
    Could we please please please have as female ? ^^ Because omg that is so gorgeous!
    I think it would work perfectly as exactly the same but a skirt might be ok too=) But oh don`t change the long coat and keep everything else like they are! That is such a masterpiece!

Theeen~
    Could we have these two...
    Here & Here
    ..as Blue ? ^^
    The Unspoken Names as the sorta deep blue like here ^^ and the 2nd one thats new as this blue here (might come across as somewhat purple, if so just think a couple notches more blue ^^)

Because the costume made me think of bluebells, heh ^^ and this orange bell flower that I do not know the name of.
    AH! Actually why not make a bunch of different colors in addition to blue and orange ? ^^ You could call the costume set "Bells of the Blue Land" or something ^^

Thanksies much! ^^
    Shhhhhhh that wiki doesn't exist yet. We also have way more than what's on there, but I was tentative to post some because potential copyright issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Shhhhhhh that wiki doesn't exist yet. We also have way more than what's on there, but I was tentative to post some because potential copyright issues.
    Bwahahha xD I will tell no one xD Its nice to hear there is even more , I will be in heaven xD Gotta love them costumes ^^ Yeah would suck if someone were to steal the ideas you guys have worked on =(
    What do u say to the suggestions tho ? ^^ And how about the (F) Farouk outfit ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMedicine View Post
    Hmm, i was sure the link was working >.> Whatever, let's try again Bridget 03.jpg Unspoken Faith, if my memory isn't deceiving me, was one of my favorite sets, and i will laugh really hard if they decide to genderswap it in a blue color scheme, lol.
    That makes me think of this one girl from chrono crusade xD The suggestion about Unspoken Names was just that there would be a blue version of it ^^ No gender swap xD Cuz there already is a male counterpart of that set ^^ Im however not against the idea if someone wants to be able wear a nun costume on a male character xD

Unspoken Faith sounds super cool o.o Yeah it was one of my favorite sets aswell ^^
    Last edited by CountLudovici; February 4th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.

Bwahahha xD I will tell no one xD Its nice to hear there is even more , I will be in heaven xD Gotta love them costumes ^^ Yeah would suck if someone were to steal the ideas you guys have worked on =(
    What do u say to the suggestions tho ? ^^ And how about the (F) Farouk outfit ? ^^
    I'm actually composing a list right now that I'm going to send the the team and devs. So I'll include your suggestions as well and see what they think.

I'm actually composing a list right now that I'm going to send the the team and devs. So I'll include your suggestions as well and see what they think.
    Thank you very much! ^^ We all appreciate your activity here on the forums alot ^^
    Did you see the thread I started about character customisation options ? ^^
    Last edited by CountLudovici; February 4th, 2016 at 11:55 AM.

Thank you very much! ^^ We all appreciate your activity here on the forums alot ^^
    Did you see the thread I started about character customisation options ? ^^
    yes I did, i didn't respond, but I am including that in my email.

This thread is for people to say what costumes they would like to see genderswapped and/or re-skinned in the release of Luna.

If you have a costume you would like to see genderswapped, or a costume you'd like to have a new color palette, or maybe even both, please just say it's name and explain why, and which color changes if it's a re-skin. I'll be taking a look at all them frequently.

Please leave unrelated commentary in the other general discussion threads and/or Private Messages.

Regardless of anything that happens in this thread, I cannot guarantee that any costumes we choose will be gender swapped or re-skinned.
    Hi Alectronas,

This is a request to re-skin the costume called "Cooling Weeny." It appears as a blue hip hop costume with hearts but without a hat, I will provide a screenshots below. Luckily both genders are fairly similar in design.
    My request is to swap the white with Dark Purple, the Blue with Black, and the hearts on the shoes can be Dark Purple as well.
    If you want to add a hat to this costume, you can recolor a hip hop hat Dark purple and Black as well.
    Hope you can make this happen would be a great addition to the already popular hip hop sets.

Cooling Weeny.jpg
    purpblack.jpg
    Last edited by Grantcruz; February 7th, 2016 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantcruz View Post
    Hi Alectronas,

This is a request to re-skin the costume called "Cooling Weeny." It appears as a blue hip hop costume with hearts but without a hat, I will provide a screenshots below. Luckily both genders are fairly similar in design.
    My request is to swap the white with Dark Purple, the Blue with Black, and the hearts on the shoes can be Dark Purple as well.
    If you want to add a hat to this costume, you can recolor a hip hop hat Dark purple and Black as well.
    Hope you can make this happen would be a great addition to the already popular hip hop sets.

Cooling Weeny.jpg
    purpblack.jpg
    Just to clarify, your screenshot is a bit off.
    This one? Regardless, yes for sure I'll see about having that re-skinned.

Just to clarify, your screenshot is a bit off.
    This one? Regardless, yes for sure I'll see about having that re-skinned.
    Yes that's the one, thanks!

This dress! I would love a Male version, the Male one its just awfull, I mean look at that hair and the tuxedo is not even pretty while the dress looks sooooo elegant <3

So I want a gender swap of that dress >.>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast