Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gender Swapped Costumes / Costume Re-skins

Quote Originally Posted by KuroYami View Post

This dress! I would love a Male version, the Male one its just awfull, I mean look at that hair and the tuxedo is not even pretty while the dress looks sooooo elegant <3

So I want a gender swap of that dress >.>

I agree I think it's weird that the girl's hair is brown and the guys are like strawberry blonde xD

Hey so I know that we're already allowed to suggest gender swapped costumes and costume re-skins.
    But there is one other suggestion I'd like to make, regarding stats.
    Currently there should already be an existing costume called:
    "Black Widow Leader
    (set effect: [1]
    Physical Attacking Power +10%
    Movement Speed +10%
    Max HP +10%
    Max MP +10%)"

Since there isn't one for mages, I'm asking if it's possible to create an alternate 1 piece costume for magic users as well.
    For example:
    "White Magician's Leader
    Magical Attacking Power +10%
    Movement Speed +10%
    Max HP +10%
    Max MP +10%)"

This is the "Wizard's Robe" (recolor it white, change the name and add the magic set effect)

This is the "Black Widow Leader" 1 piece costume

Might I add that these costumes would definitely be high in demand when they are accessible through the item mall! (thumbs up)
    Last edited by Grantcruz; February 11th, 2016 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantcruz View Post
    Hey so I know that we're already allowed to suggest gender swapped costumes and costume re-skins.
    But there is one other suggestion I'd like to make, regarding stats.
    Currently there should already be an existing costume called:
    "Black Widow Leader
    Physical Attacking Power +10%
    Movement Speed +10%
    Max HP +10%
    Max MP +10%)"

Since there isn't one for mages, I'm asking if it's possible to create an alternate 1 piece costume for magic users as well.
    For example:
    "White Magician's Leader
    Magical Attacking Power +10%
    Movement Speed +10%
    Max HP +10%
    Max MP +10%)"

This is the "Wizard's Robe" (recolor it white, change the name and add the magic set effect)

This is the "Black Widow Leader" 1 piece costume

Might I add that these costumes would definitely be high in demand when they are accessible through the item mall! (thumbs up)
    I remember those, but weren't they armor sets, not costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by XRakuj View Post
    I remember those, but weren't they armor sets, not costumes?
    No, they were actually costumes,though I gotta disagree a little bit on Grant's idea, within all In Luna Gpot this was an OP costume since it was 1 piece with a +10% phy attack bonus, because of that we were able to add other OP pieces from different costumes to end up looking just like everyone else, with the same costume + panda gloves and shoes cuz they added strike and eva if not wrong.

I do agree that having a "mage version" is a good idea, but I believe that stats should be different I guess... unless GMs give lots of different costumes with the exact same stats, it would end up being the same as in Gpot, everyone wearing the same stuff...

Now I also hope they don't make it like in Plus, where some of the coolest costumes didn't have the best stats, like Chibi goth, Shinigami or Chipao which were shadowed by the OPness of Empress, Samurai, Magic card and Paedeo.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroYami View Post
    No, they were actually costumes,though I gotta disagree a little bit on Grant's idea, within all In Luna Gpot this was an OP costume since it was 1 piece with a +10% phy attack bonus, because of that we were able to add other OP pieces from different costumes to end up looking just like everyone else, with the same costume + panda gloves and shoes cuz they added strike and eva if not wrong.

I do agree that having a "mage version" is a good idea, but I believe that stats should be different I guess... unless GMs give lots of different costumes with the exact same stats, it would end up being the same as in Gpot, everyone wearing the same stuff...

Now I also hope they don't make it like in Plus, where some of the coolest costumes didn't have the best stats, like Chibi goth, Shinigami or Chipao which were shadowed by the OPness of Empress, Samurai, Magic card and Paedeo.
    I agree with this e.e if we have a combination that's OP compared to everything else everyone will just end up the same and I would hate to see that again, I liked how different costumes fit different classes like Fish outfit being good for tanks and other ones good for fighter/rogue/mage so maybe keep that but boost the stats for some of the neglected costumes like u said Chibi/ChiPao or reduce stats for the 20% attack costumes so people don't only pick those... I don't really care how they handle it I just know Luna has such a variety of nice costumes that it'd be a waste if everyone was running around wearing the same thing just because the stats are good :c

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

Yes I think it would be cool if all costumes could have like stats tiers. So all costumes start at tier one and all have the same stats (still different for tank, mage, fighter, etc.) and these would be the cheapest. Then the 2nd tier has better stats and the third has best stats. The names could be different colors to show the "rarity" of the costume, or which tier it is. Every single costume would fall into all of the tiers. This is kind of an ambitious idea though, since you would have to do 3 stat versions of every single costume xD but just an idea. As KuroYami said, some costume stats were just better than others and I didn't like that because no body wanted to use the costumes with the lower stats.

Heya! Me again, yes, I was wondering if you happen to have this wings, they are sooo cute, but I would love a white / silver version of these. Actually what I want is angelic looking wings, I know Luna online already had 2, some small ones and some bigger ones, but I would like to have like a bigger version of the big ones (?)

Like these?

Quote Originally Posted by Amberaptorr View Post
    Like these?
    Not exactly what I'm looking for Dx I saw those and I didnt really like them cuz the feathers look kinda odd, in terms of shape its nice, but the "texture" (?) doesnt convince me, like they have this realistic look when I look for something more chibi yet classy, like the lvl 50 Wings u were able to craft but a bit better...

Can we have a maid outfit for male characters? Something deliciously frilly. Oooh and a feather duster weapon skin.
    Aeria ID: pretendpain
    DOMO IGN: SuzySadist
    Server = Sapphire

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast