Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gender Swapped Costumes / Costume Re-skins

"seasonal" recolors. would be fun. I.E. Halloween comes around, here a black/orange gothic costume. same stats just a limited edition color scheme.

For the most part i enjoyed the old costume system from luna. There was always plenty to choose from, it was fun to collect and trade and there were plenty for someone to find what they liked. Didnt care so much for the crafted ones from luna plus. interesting idea just, tedious. No matter what you guys do or dont do im sure it will go off great. Im looking forward to the official launch and getting my hands on some costumes asap. =P

White Army set, would be awesome to see it in a black for majins
    http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png - (The siggy I made, no BB code allowed, rip [/IMG])
    Luna Online (Cbt): BioHazard #1 red pvper

black/grey red/white pajamas would be nice and that red magic cloak wish it could be black

The Chun-Li dress & Ryu's clothing in original colors would be nice, when will they be ingame? would also be nice to see them in black, but guess every combination of colors would still look cool.

does anyone Remember Candy doll? if so what one is it in the IM or is it not out yet?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345