Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Character customisation

Well, one of the private servers has released an "appearance changer" that allows you to keep a costumes stats, but it looks like a different costume than it actually is. As for dying the costumes, that seems like a lot of work since each costume has various colors on it, all components would have to be changed to a certain color pallet and I feel as though it may take a way from the costumes if not done super well (which may be hard to do).
    These are good suggestions/ideas! I'd love to be able to customize hair color and eye color.

Quote Originally Posted by CountLudovici View Post
    @XRakuj ^^
    If ur messages is directed at me Im not sure what u mean sowwy xD
    That last part was a joke since everyone looked the same in past luna

Sorry guys, no in-depth character customization for us. At least not in closed beta. But they might be adding more hairstyles for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Sorry guys, no in-depth character customization for us. At least not in closed beta. But they might be adding more hairstyles for us!
    you tellin us we cant have more skin tones??

Quote Originally Posted by Aimarie View Post
    Not right now anyway. Maybe later into release.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimarie View Post
    This is racist !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XRakuj View Post
    That last part was a joke since everyone looked the same in past luna
    Silly me xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Is enabling different skin tones and separating color and style options rly that complicated ? =( I don`t mind if we don`t get these in cbt , thats totally understandble bc well xD its cbt =) But I think it would mean much to everyone to have these come official release ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CountLudovici View Post
    Silly me xD

Is enabling different skin tones and separating color and style options rly that complicated ? =( I don`t mind if we don`t get these in cbt , thats totally understandble bc well xD its cbt =) But I think it would mean much to everyone to have these come official release ^^
    Because of the way they built the character customizer, yes. And I know this personally, not just from what I've been told. It 100% isn't happening in Closed Beta, but I wouldn't count on it highly for release either. Skin tones maybe though, that's much MUCH easier.

I would be happy with just a few new hairstyles and skin tones. new eye/hair colors and all of that would be nice but just a few new things would be great i'm sure it would make other people happier too

Aww that's too bad, but thanks for trying to see if we could get color customization o: Could always make up for it with more face and hairstyles added ;D But really thanks for the updates

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast