Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Character customisation

Default Character customisation

I thought I would start a thread about this since I've seen people mention it in passing and I too had already brought it up in on of the bigger threads.
    So now that it has its own thread it will easier for gm's & everyone to see

Now its not necessary to read this as Im about to express myself more clearly but here is what I said before ^^
      Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by CountLudovici View Post
    (>^-^)> x infinity!

suggestions regarding customisation

I think it would be cool if instead of the colors for each hairstyle being preset, we could separately choose a style and a color ^^
    Same with face so that you could pick a look that you like and then choose the eye color freely ^^
    I think this already would create numerous new customisation options ^^

Oh and I don't remember for sure if it was Aimarie who brought this up 1st or someone else quite a while ago on the original thread but I think it would be good to add the different skin colors too ^^

Oh and I don't remember for sure if this was in the original Luna... cuz it clould have been,but I think it would be good to be able to have someone from the same gender as your couple ^^
    Still my mind is telling me this already existed.. o.o

So I think character customisation should be broarder
    A couple new hair and face styles wouldnt hurt but I think it would be enough if we could freely choose our:
    1.skin color
    2.face style
    3.and eye color separately
    4.hair style
    5.and hair color separately

This already would give so much added variety and while the somewhat limited character customisation never bothered me that much I would be happy to see these options in game but more importantly I think this would make the game more appealing for some number of the new players just trying out =)

I really approve of this post. Relatively simple to implement, and will greatly increase customisation.

+1

I approve of this, it would be really great to have these features.

I like the hair style/colour and eye colour Idea and I fully support this. However, I don't agree with the face customisation as much. I personally liked that things were preset, It was a nice, quick and hassle-free process and if we add this bit to the game, it would mean having to adjust things like eyebrows and whatnot. UNLESS you mean more simple and already preset face styles instead of detailed customisation, then I personally wouldn't mind. It'll be cool to have some new refreshing looks. C:

This would be cool, customization is one of the best keys in any mmo. I make a character down to your very wishing. If we get this implemented then I won't keep confusing people with each other

Quote Originally Posted by NoobCakess View Post
    I like the hair style/colour and eye colour Idea and I fully support this. However, I don't agree with the face customisation as much. I personally liked that things were preset, It was a nice, quick and hassle-free process and if we add this bit to the game, it would mean having to adjust things like eyebrows and whatnot. UNLESS you mean more simple and already preset face styles instead of detailed customisation, then I personally wouldn't mind. It'll be cool to have some new refreshing looks. C:
    Haha Yeah I meant that the old preset faces would remain they way they were but then you would be able to pick your eye color to your own preferences ^^ I agree with you that being able to tweak eyebrows and lips , eye shame , while cool i guess, somehow just wouldn`t fit the Luna we know anymore (even tho didn`t exactly say this but yeah xD)

@XRakuj ^^
    If ur messages is directed at me Im not sure what u mean sowwy xD

You already know i want all of this skin tones please please please this is necessary!! this above everything else please! and new hair/eyes/colors would make everything so much better. we all love to dress up and be cute at the end of the day lol. I want pink hair! purple! brown!! everything

every time i think of this idea i imagine something like a bunch of different shades we get to choose from.. like ranging from light pink to super hot pink lol.. all of that. same thing for skin tones!! whatever shades we want.. but i have a feeling we might just get a couple to choose from

Talking

I support this 150%.
    Luna is quite an old game. Now days almost all mmos give you options to customize characters hair and eye colors, if Luna devs could manage this it would be amazing. Even if it were just 7-10 basic colors, Im sure the combinations people can make would make them enjoy playing alot more.

Also, costume dyes. o-o
    I heard you like the regular blue female street fighter? How about green? Or yellow? Or white? Just buy it out of the cash shop, open dye menu and drag the dye and costume in and boom! Magical. Sell dyes in packs for full costume changes.

Item reskins? Appearance change? Super awesome back item that you dont like? Turn it into a cape, or a bunny plushie. You keep the stats while looking just as fab as you did when you spawned in at lvl1

inb4dreamsarecrushed.
    Last edited by Xioe; February 4th, 2016 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xioe View Post
    I support this 150%.
    Luna is quite an old game. Now days almost all mmos give you options to customize characters hair and eye colors, if Luna devs could manage this it would be amazing. Even if it were just 7-10 basic colors, Im sure the combinations people can make would make them enjoy playing alot more.

Also, costume dyes. o-o
    I heard you like the blue female streetfighter? How about green. Or yellow. o.o Or white.

Item reskins? Super awesome back item that you dont like? Turn it into a cape, or a bunny plushie.

inb4dreamsarecrushed.
    No crushed dreams here. Dreams reimagined.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    No crushed dreams here. Dreams reimagined.
    Looking forward to see what my re-imagined dreams will be. :3 (That rhymed c: )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast