Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account Locked

Default Account Locked

My Account is locked from logging in.. I was playing the game earlier this morning for like 2-3 hrs then I logged off to play one of my other games for like 30mins. Afterwards, I go try to re-log back in my account but i failed the password 3 times before I noticed i had cap locks on. So the game told me if i put in the password wrong one more time my account would get locked for 180 seconds. I put in the password with out the cap's lock cuz my password is all lowercase and the game closed on it self. So I reopened it and did again and it closed again. Once more... and it closed. So i decided to wait the 3 minutes and Then i put it again and it closed once more. I went on the website and did a password reset and waited for the rest of the 3 minutes and i re-logged in with the new password but the game closed again after putting that "Locked out for 180 sec if pass is wrong" Thing as always. So i waited 5 mins and it did again.. Then I go and try to log on but the account is blocked on the main website so i go to the forums but the new password works and I'm able to log on... ???????

What is the problem tbh? Ik it isn't my pc because i was logged on recently and im pretty sure no new update was out that messed up something..

Well, im now able to log on the main website finally. The prob started around 3:50 pm something and its 4:27 pm now.. I'll send a ticket.

Wow.. Capture.gif

Still locked out.. It's now 8:41 pm. Sigh..

Default Looking for help since no one reply's on feedback page.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=86007

GO TO THAT FORUM TO HELP. Been waiting for hrs..

So its 2:18am now.. And i tried a different approach.. I go and do the pass word wrong on purpose and it says "incorrect password" and lets me try again which is weird because the last msg auto closes me for putting in the right password.. I put in the wrong password twice and the right password at the end and the game closed with the msg "locked out for 180 secs".. CAN I GET SOME HELP?? I can't even send a ticket because of suspension!! Sigh..

Im able to make other accounts and logon and they have the same exact passwords but the main account won't do anything at all so idk the problem..

Default Account Locked

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=86007

Link to my Forum.. please give input and suggestions so i can get this fixed already.. sigh..

So.. i tried to make multiple threads on general and feedback thread and they moved my comments to this thread when im just looking for help. They see the problem i have but isn't responding.. What game is this?

Is this what they do to people in need of help? Other people could of had this problem and solved it, so spreading the information of my problem is only logical to make more people answer me but NOOO, go move it to one forum and get less views so i have the problem for a longer amount of period on top of the fact that i can't even submit a ticket due suspension on top of that, i basically get no replys. It's already the next morning..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast