Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luna GM Events

Right... well, my event is much simpler, just make an event that adds some materials to certain monsters that can be farmed and turned into boxes or buff items or something, in the case of boxes they can be opened and depending on your luck obtain a random item from the event, for example opening one box will mostly likely give you a buff item such as +%Movement Speed Potion, or, in 1/100 if not less, a Costume or Glasses or another unique item.

Quote Originally Posted by Paliden View Post
    Right... well, my event is much simpler, just make an event that adds some materials to certain monsters that can be farmed and turned into boxes or buff items or something, in the case of boxes they can be opened and depending on your luck obtain a random item from the event, for example opening one box will mostly likely give you a buff item such as +%Movement Speed Potion, or, in 1/100 if not less, a Costume or Glasses or another unique item.
    Oh yeah I do remember events like that (more holiday events) where pieces were dropped from monsters that combined into a Christmas box or something like that. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Amberaptorr View Post
    Oh yeah I do remember events like that (more holiday events) where pieces were dropped from monsters that combined into a Christmas box or something like that. +1
    Yeah! I remember that (don't know which server) we had one of those for halloween, and with the things we were able to get halloween boxes or craft pump up pumpkin, or something similar, and in the boxes we were able to get sweets (candy lol) and those halloween masks that were kinda creepy Dx (As in bad-looking / Not-the-best-fashion-item)

summoning events

Quote Originally Posted by VuCreppa View Post
    It was a long grinding in LUNA. Quest won't solved this, and requires too much Dev effort.
    I suggest that we should add something that make grinding fun and complex

- Add Capchar with significant buff reward

- Ask players to kill different 10 kinds of mob in 5 minuts after announcement --> with a good reward

- Special mob with the same name but clearly different appearance
    :: those that aren't agressive, but will kill you if hit them 2 times --> for botter
    (this won't kill AFKer that won't actively brainless automatic skill)
    :: Those with very high HP with special loot list
    :: Even more complex if it's those that will die only if you use the right skill that GM annouced.
    :: Randomly spawn of world boss also a good idea
    --> it's important to have good reward from this boss, may be very rare, but should be announced server wide to inspired the participation.

Anything that request player to break from brainless with proper reward will make grinding not so bored. I have to leave for work and will add more later.

Also please priority the security of server and prevent cheater.
    - Botter will only harm hardcore players, but cheater will hard everyone.
    thumbs up, botters -.- though

Definitely exp boost event, monster killing event like everyone is going to kill a mob and it be counted and who ever killes the most mob in a certain time span wins.Also event raid
    Last edited by ItsLufia; March 29th, 2016 at 07:07 PM.

Definitely holiday events. Those were always my favorites. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Anthemica View Post
    Definitely holiday events. Those were always my favorites. <3
    YES! I second that ! the seasonal goodies were always a welcome treat , and the quests gave something new to do

I don't know if it was discussed here (too lazy to read right now, forgive me) but weekend events would rox, for those who are too busy in real life during business days, especially if it involves augmented exp, gold, drop rates. Or maybe that's too much but at least some of those would be very welcome.

I kinda wanna see forum events where we can join in with drawings or write Luna-themed little stories or poems or the likes. The prizes could be in-game items, like costumes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast