Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luna GM Events

Default Luna GM Events

I know its posted somewhere on facebook about what events players would like to see happen in Luna Reborn, but I want to make a more concise listing of them..

This thread is for players to post any events they would like to see happen! I will be taking note of which ones players want most, so please, even if you don't suggest any events, make it known which of the ones previously posted you would like to see.

Spoiler:  

hint hint

this isn't a suggestion but..

Some people have low-end PC or Slow internet...

try to think about those two during your events <3
    I summon.. Big Shield Gardna in Attack Mode!! And I end my turn without pudding any cards face down...
    cause why not

I summon.. Big Shield Gardna in Attack Mode!! And I end my turn without pudding any cards face down...
    cause why not

Quote Originally Posted by Puddingcess View Post

Lol, yea np. We're used to that. Our office computers suck.

Fashion Events, Hide & Seek with the GMs events, server vs GMs, summoning events that end with a raid boss being summoned or ones where a large amount of mobs get spawned on a map and some of them drop different items, forum events such as Player of The Month, costume design and fan media contest events... I can't think of anything else @.@

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

You could do treasure hunt. The GM's give an ambiguous clue with more than one answer, each of those answer takes people on a different path sort of thing?
    ie "Hidden at the Big Stone", then a gm account newbie has a shoptitle at 3 locations that have big stones with another clue etc.

Just for additional idea, I want to see a Bambooboo Event wherein you'll gonna summon tons of Bambooboo in a specific area, with decent drops (think for those drops). As we all know it takes time to take down a Bambooboo! DoT skills will be useful on these event.

Since most of the events are said by monogatari I can't actually think of anything, (damn you mono).

*But yeah, a bring me would be awesome, like a carp, and the first person to find the gm and trade the carp gets something in return.
    *Some in game quiz, although that would be unfair to new players.
    *Guess the NPC, monster, or item name, give hints from the most hardest to easiest until someone guessed it.
    *Go in a disguise as a regular player in one map, randomly give clues that you are the GM or the event master, like before, the one who guessed that its a GM wins.
    *Have a Fair once in a while, free rides (If we're including in Luna Reborn the rides from Luna Plus) that's longer than usual time for the buffs.
    *And last, the all time Exp and Drop rate bonuses randomly!

I actually encourage to not give costumes and/or OP items, if costumes are given it is better w/o stats, if its an item it would be better if it was a mats that's hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by XMonogatari View Post
    Fashion Events, Hide & Seek with the GMs events, server vs GMs, summoning events that end with a raid boss being summoned or ones where a large amount of mobs get spawned on a map and some of them drop different items, forum events such as Player of The Month, costume design and fan media contest events... I can't think of anything else @.@
    You guys named everything I could think of so xD But These events I enjoyed the most/ thought of as well

Also what Kohpii said with a Trivia sort of game where GMs ask questions about Luna Lore and first to pm wins.
    Last edited by Amberaptorr; February 9th, 2016 at 08:16 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast