Thread: Is anyone playing 9 dragons????

Default Is anyone playing 9 dragons????

I downloaded the game and installed it but when I run the game I can't seem to stay on for more than a couple of minutes (or less). I have tried this several times but it's always the same. Not only that but I have only seen one other person running around maybe twice.

Is this a real game or just a test?

Not sure if the DoMO forum is a good idea to discuss this.

But to answer your question anyway, they abandoned the game due to it being a failure. Why they haven't officially closed it down yet I don't know.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Quote Originally Posted by MDL1102 View Post
    I downloaded the game and installed it but when I run the game I can't seem to stay on for more than a couple of minutes (or less). I have tried this several times but it's always the same. Not only that but I have only seen one other person running around maybe twice.

Is this a real game or just a test?
    9 Dragons was a game that came out over 10 years ago. It had an interesting system, but took forever to progress skills and you had to no-life the game. Overall it was a failure despite having a large player base for a while, I played it for like a month. I am not surprised they stopped support for it. They did a server transfer at some point, anyone who didn't file for the transfer had their account deleted.

I was directed here by the "suba" 9 dragons web page. I thank you Sercova for directing me to the other web page. I know that the old version of this game when bad for several reasons but I hope it will have figured out what made it bad and fixed it with this latest version.

Thanks again!

MDL1102

I'm actually actively playing in it. I've only made a few friends so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RahrayB6Eit0245 View Post
    I'm actually actively playing in it. I've only made a few friends so far.
    Anyone playing SubaGames ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard777 View Post
    Anyone playing SubaGames ?
    I am.
    IGN Naruto_1989
    GB 2 Wu Tang Warrior