Thread: Goddess Love Letter: CONTEST WINNERS!

Talking Goddess Love Letter: CONTEST WINNERS!

Goddess Love Letter: CONTEST WINNERS!

Hello everyone!

Well, the time has come! We're announcing the winners of the valentines love letter contest! We put in a special request for the goddesses themselves to read your letters!

Here are their responses to our winners below:

Winner #1: Rebecareyn5V21r

"Your sweet words are full of respect and loyalty, as well as humility, which is fitting for your mortal form. You, unlike so many others, seek to understand me, and my quest. I will prevail, and usher in a new age, and your words sustain, like a decadent treat, and makes me hunger for our eventual victory.

You should read what Ares writes, the oaf has no sense of class or modesty. This letter on the other hand, could become something a little more... interesting.

I decree this letter to be my favorite. Give this champion whatever it chooses, or else I will destroy all that you hold dear, puny human."

Winner #2: FireWOLF109LH

"I thank you for your kind words, and while they may not rhyme, your sacrifice and bravery sings to my heart.

Perhaps, one day in the future, we may meet in person. I do not know when I shall ever return from my quest to redeem my sister, and quell the rage within her heart. Sometimes I feel dreadfully alone, trapped within this role I play, as the guardian of mankind and peace, unable to quench the fires of hatred. Every arrow that is loosed from vengeful hands pierces my heart in agony.

But it puts me at rest to know that at least one warrior's faith is unshaken, and relies upon the bringing of peace and healing, rather than strength of violence, to build a better future.

If we could meet again, and if I could return your love, I would return all that I could.

Farewell hero, spread peace and mend hearts wherever you may find them.

Yours Truly,

Theia"

Winner #3: AlehLH

"What? I have to talk again? Was I not clear enough last time?

Ugh, FINE.

I pick this one. Its sappy but I like how it talks about adventures and how he'll die for my glory. Also I agree with him that love should be consuming, dangrous, and invigorating, like setting a ship at sea aflame while you are still on it.

Give this champion some stuff, whatever, my endless rage does not afford me time to spend on frivolous niceties."

Prizes:

1st place - 20.000 SP worth of Lucent Heart items
    2nd place - 13.000 SP Worth of Lucent Heart items
    3rd place - 8.000 SP Worth of Lucent Heart items
    All qualified participants - 7 Strawberry Honey Cakes

Thanks for participating everybody! PM me to let me know what you would like!
    Last edited by Shiono; March 3rd, 2016 at 02:56 PM.

Congratz to everyone!
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Two #1 winners? /o/

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    Two #1 winners? /o/
    Fixed it
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Wow, thank you so much! I'm glad I beat my embarrassment and just went for it! I hope new players will also start to participate, this game is full of fun little events and quirks. Cheers everyone