Thread: Leveling at DDEN using Foe bitter GOLD

Default Leveling at DDEN using Foe bitter GOLD

i've seen so many times people using FOE Bitter Gold status even for magical class such as wiz/shaman/doc,is it that OP if compare to normal weap for each job?
    and was wondering what are their status build

The gold stats arent the reason people use that dagger, people are using it for its earth attack (fns are water mobs after all), and since multiple classes can use it they gold it (if they can afford it) cause its worth the effort if you use a weapon longer.

As for the use on other classes, people either dont like playing the class as it is and thus using other weapons + skills on that class or it does more dmg then the weapon for that class cause of the extra elemental damage.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRose View Post
    The gold stats arent the reason people use that dagger, people are using it for its earth attack (fns are water mobs after all), and since multiple classes can use it they gold it (if they can afford it) cause its worth the effort if you use a weapon longer.

As for the use on other classes, people either dont like playing the class as it is and thus using other weapons + skills on that class or it does more dmg then the weapon for that class cause of the extra elemental damage.
    Really? I thought I was the only nooblet currently doing this. While everyone just SS their way through dden.

Prestige Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agiantnotepad View Post
    Really? I thought I was the only nooblet currently doing this. While everyone just SS their way through dden.
    You see the bow the most, because hunter skill spam is ridiculous overpowered. Wizard does more damage with hunter skill spam even after the penalty and crappy attack stats.

They really need to balance the damage of the damage dealing jobs.
    IGN: Meyera
    Guild: Illustrious
    Main Job(s):
    Dancer - subs: Witch Doctor-Blood Cure Poison + Wizard-Spellcasting
    Mercenary - Subs: Blademaster-Martyr Arts + Wizard-Spellcasting