Thread: Level 48(50) repeatable quest route help?

Question Level 48(50) repeatable quest route help?

I'm having trouble figuring out where all the scoundrels are in the following quest:

The Thousand Mile Pursuit of Thieves

Description: In this repeatable instance quest, you are required to kill 25 Turbine/Hammerstone Family scoundrels (Super Strong that is teamed with 1-2 Super Strong machines) that hold 1 Iron Ore Sack each.

They're simple enough to kill with a bit of effort; problem is finding some of them. I once scouted the entire map and only found 17 of them. By law of quests, there should be enough enemies to finish the quest in one run, especially instances. 8 enemies short of the objective is not fun; where do I find them all?

You mentioned this being an 'instance quest'. Some instances have more than one level/floor/map (the star cores usually indicate it).
    You can get to the next level/floor/map by looking for the "NEXT" portal. There are 3 kinds of portals on every map: START, NEXT, EXIT and they're indicated by a blue circle with a dot inside.
    If you need help regarding in-game features, please post on General Discussion.
    If you're having problems playing the game, please post on Help & Support.
    If you encountered a bug/broken feature, please post on Bug Reports.

If your problem requires GM assistance, please send a Support Ticket.
    Please read THIS GUIDE about the use of Support Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelle View Post
    You mentioned this being an 'instance quest'. Some instances have more than one level/floor/map (the star cores usually indicate it).
    You can get to the next level/floor/map by looking for the "NEXT" portal. There are 3 kinds of portals on every map: START, NEXT, EXIT and they're indicated by a blue circle with a dot inside.
    You have a point since the quest's star core fooled me. A friend I brought in went into the NEXT portal to check it out and disappeared, so I decided to follow; sure, it went into another section of the instance despite the core saying "Map Level: 1". I think that might be a typo?
    Last edited by Jinule; March 11th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinule View Post
    You have a point since the quest's star core fooled me. A friend I brought in went into the NEXT portal to check it out and disappeared, so I decided to follow; sure, it went into another section of the instance despite the core saying "Map Level: 1". I think that might be a typo?
    Does it sent you next map even when the star core lv1?
    Full Name: Marika Yuuki | Current RPG : Lucent Heart EN | User Name : Yuuki