Thread: Ideas for the game

Lightbulb Ideas for the game

Hi,
    i saw the horoscope system in this game and i came up with an idea.
    I think it is better than the horoscope.

Instead of horoscope, i tought about a behavior system, like when you do a good action example of bringing honey to a npc from drops you get one point in good behavior tree.

In addition to behavior sytem there would be a personality sytem both would influence each other.

A certain number of action would make you an angry person for example (that would be according to how the person act and what answer he choose from a small list of possibilities. Example: quest NPC, when you accept the quest you have as many variety of way of accepting the quest as there is personality tree and behavior tree (or one type of answer influencing both) including emotes. And let's say angrily, shy, bored, laughing, lovely, flirt, stupidly, stubornly, etc accept the quest.) Also how you interact with others is another way of influencing these meters of personality and behavior (also skill tree and emotes etc). More nice actions increase good meter and good behavior meter.)

There could also be titles when you reach a certain number of actions for each.
    also there could be special items and mounts pets weapon skin (for the look) etc when you reach a certain number of actions.

The astrolabe would be replaced by a personality tree of different skills or abilities.
    And another tab for behavior tree.

More character customization options, also maybe having forum contest with people fan art letting earn subapoints and ingame rare items.

Also a gift system to npc where you can give and get some rewards to trade for special things
    (there could be a long list if i start typing all that)

Oh and kind of mini game ingame that let people choose from some type of actions the person would gain specific personality points. With specific rewards when the event end.

Example of someone could be a romantic but mean person and half generous and half selfish. (etc)
    some fashion telling the type of person, and maybe even affect the facial expresion of the mount when he rides it.
    Attitude of pets when they talk, facial expressions too.
    (if it is not too much there could be interactions with pet and mounts, they would have the same meter system than the characters but depending on how their rider/master treat them)
    example of possible effect of the person behavior/personality on his/her equipment would be for example: weapon having more of a certain stat because of the person personality and behavior effecting some other stats.
    example of a 1-1 damage sword with +1 HP would be +1 (+2) damage angry personality bonus and +1(+3) HP because the behavior is protective.

There could be alot more, but it is only an idea.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTss23 View Post
    Hi,
    Instead of horoscope, i tought about a behavior system, like when you do a good action example of bringing honey to a npc from drops you get one point in good behavior tree.
    Sounds interesting but I disagree with it since it'll make LH an entirely different game. Horoscope/Astrolabe is part of the core design of the game.

There could also be titles when you reach a certain number of actions for each.
    also there could be special items and mounts pets weapon skin (for the look) etc when you reach a certain number of actions.
    You can currently get titles from PVP and those titles let you buy weapon skins, guild stones, and PVP souls from Arena Administrator (NPC).

More character customization options, also maybe having forum contest with people fan art letting earn subapoints and ingame rare items.
    There's a few hair / face items in the item mall in case you haven't seen them. We'll try to request more from Playcoo altho that might be a long shot. In the mean time, there's a ton of outfits that you can mix and match to make your character stand out.
    As for forum contests, we'll try to host more You can be sure there's some during holidays so check the forums often.

Also a gift system to npc where you can give and get some rewards to trade for special things
    The Curiosities Dealer, and May (in thereall) are some examples of NPCs you can exchange with.
    If you need help regarding in-game features, please post on General Discussion.
    If you're having problems playing the game, please post on Help & Support.
    If you encountered a bug/broken feature, please post on Bug Reports.

If your problem requires GM assistance, please send a Support Ticket.
    Please read THIS GUIDE about the use of Support Tickets.