Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OHxR3B1RTH...

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin8r View Post
    Lol, Rain is on a break pm myself, matakas, thc4me or EricTai to join.

Thanks and see you soon
    Okie thanks much i will.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Couldn't join i think pt1 website bugged. Maybe try tomorrow if someone is around when i come on. Thanks for trying though. I talked to Norris and thc4me but wouldn't work. cya guys...
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Clan Website not working. I tried to rejoin my old clan that i created a year ago and still doesn't work so it is the website itself. It's not showing any clan invites at all to join any clan. Needs to be fixed. I will report in support. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. Guess i am out of joining OHxR3B1RTH thanks for invite anyway.
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; February 13th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Thank you for inviting me into this beautiful clan of pt players. This is awesome and i will do my best to carry on it's legacy. Cya clannies...
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

I want to apply in this guild but I am still 101 PRS, I really want to try BC because I haven't try it. Hope you still accepting new members

Hello guys, it's me Noris8.

I don't know how to start this but I know some of you guys are aware of what happened to me. I just got home from vacation and between my 3 Day out of town vacation, a clanmate of ours messaged me that I got banned because of the Verus Armor I bought with real cash which I was unaware it was a duped or a hacked item. As a member of the OHxR3B1RTH Clan I take all the shame and responsibility about this issue, no hard feelings to Spooky, Sunnyz and Pathin, I salute these guys for doing good on their job. As a family member of the OHx family I wanna say sorry to all of you, I am very sorry for giving OHxR3B1RTH a bad issue, I have been buying in game items using real cash since I was a PTp player, I know my punishment is justified, but trust me I am not a hacker or a duper and I never had a plan to be one, and be rest assured that I will never be a member of that "every BC time f*ckers gang" hahaha.

As a friend of woepsie, .... "Rob, wherever you are, I am very sorry I have failed you, but I want you to know that joining OHxR3B1RTH was one of the best decisions of my PT life. I also want you to know that I am very happy about being a member of your amazing family until the last days of my existence in this game."

To all the good "Pinoy" players out there I am very sorry to add up another bad issue to our name, but I assure you I will never join the hackers side of the game. Please continue doing good and always enjoy the game.... and behave.

To all my friends on the opposing clan, you know who you are, thank you so much for everything. I feel upset coz I won't hear that ****ty old man voice ever again. lol

To all the players who are mad at me, I understand how you feel and I still love you guys for loving the game so much

To all my friends who defended me and tried to cover up for me, you know who you are and I want you to know that I was struck about what you did for me and I greatly appreciate your sympathy. I know this sounds kinda cheesy but I really love you guys and you are amazing.

To those who are wondering if I'll be back anytime sooner or later.... I don't know, I vowed to quit the game two years ago and just came back coz I couldn't contain myself. I am open to any possibilities. With ePT's current meta and with the resources that I have, it is very easy to catch up, I love the game but I don't know why I don't have the old motivation to do so, and I am also busy in real life with plans ahead of me. Maybe this punishment is a good reason for me to focus on those plans.

To Spooky, Sunnyz and Pathin I know you guys are mad at me but I do understand. I still got an unbanned account with loads of stuff I bought with real cash I don't know if those items are legit or not but you can also delete it and review the logs linked to it if it can help you guys out. Just message me anytime on discord if you have more questions I can help you with. It's my pleasure to cooperate and help.

I don't feel upset for my punishment. but I am upset for leaving good friends behind. I wish I will still meet you guys in a thousand pristontale lifetimes.

Again, thank you so much to everyone... it is time for me to bid farewell.

Goodbye to you all and Enjoy!

Noris8 signing off...

May I join your clan please.

Princ0fDeath

Thanks

Definitely the longest standing clan that I am aware of. I usually come and go on PT, but every time I log in I see an ohxrebirth member.

Good luck and all the best to your clan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123