Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OHxR3B1RTH...

Default OHxR3B1RTH...

Some History

Woepsie put together one of the greatest Clans in ePT History. It has stood the test of time.

I recall years ago having to wait 3-4 weeks to go through my application and to be accepted into this awesome Clan. I admired how Woepsie Ran this clan. It is my intention to try to keep moving OHx forward based on the same principals and beliefs. We also have/had a reputation for enjoying Bless Castle.

Friendship, Loyalty, FUN and Enjoying BC!

For the longest time, OHx has been full and with a wait list for new members to Join the Clan. So, recruiting was never really something high on OHx To Do List. This was sad at times because there was so many people who would have made great additions to our Group.

Well, since the creation of a new Clan in PT, and the exodus of several members, OHx is now at a position where we can open up the doors to new recruits. We are also looking forward to being more active in Bless Castle. (Even though it is so bugged now). Once a BC Clan, Always a BC Clan.

Our Core and Loyal Members still treat everyone in our clan like family. Some are Loyal to a fault and still like to Party and Attend BC! We take the time to help when possible, party when slots are available and to assist with items when possible.

Here is what we are looking for;

- English is a must as all of our existing members can speak English to a degree. (You do not need to be fluent in English, but as long as we keep Clan Chat in English is a benefit to all).

- We recruit Active Players. Do not ask to join then go AFK for a month...

- As with our Existing Members, we are looking for Friendly, Helpful, Active, Respectful and having a sense of humor goes a long way as well.

- Wanting to Attend BC is a great asset to OHx. We have always been an active BC Clan.

- Enjoying Parties and Long XP Sessions is also a great fit here!

- LVL 100+ is preferred, but lower levels may be considered on a trial basis.

- Apply with your Main Character Please. Mule/Buffer accounts are not what we are looking for.

To be discussed in more detail during the Application review Process.

It is no secret that OHxR3B1RTH has gone through some changes the past month or 2.

At this time, RainStar has taken the active Role as Clan Chief in Ohx.

It is only a title Priston Tale gave to me, I don’t feel myself as any more of a leader as many of our Awesome and Loyal Members. We simply had to assign one player as someone needs to be in this role.

Our Members are all Leaders in OHx. We listen to all Clan Members Advice and opinions and move forward as a group.
    We still have many members in OHX, but there is also room for YOU!

Feel free to leave a message here, or you can send me a Forum Private Message as well.

You can also reach me in game, however I am usually partying, visiting with clan members/friends so PM's can sometimes be missed unintentionally. I would never purposefully ignore a message, but at times PT chat can move to quickly to notice and DC4's can be a real nuisance to a good conversation in game.

Please DO NOT expect a Quick Invite (when a request is submitted). Unless I have known you for some time, I will be asking Clan for their advice before accepting any new Applicants. We will be screening the applicants as best as we can with the Information provided.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers and Most Importantly Have Fun,
    RainStar!

We are continuing to actively recruit Friendly, Active members.
    Remember, the easiest way to reach me is by leaving me a message here on Forums, or if you see me standing around in Ric you can send me a PM.

You can also contact thc4me and GeneralMo.

For that matter, you can contact any OHx Member to discuss the possibility of joining the clan and we can then discuss it together when we are all online.

Cheers,

RainStar

OHxR3B1RTH is still open to new recruits.
    You can message me here on Forums.

Or you can send my staller "Ambrasia" on Valento Server a message and when I have a chance I will try to respond.

Or you can reach any of these people in game to discuss joining us in OHx!

Assasin8r
    bigchiefa
    GeneralMo
    matakas
    thc4me

Cheers,
    RainStar!

Good Luck all wish best for you all <3

We r still open to new recruits
    Cor0na- 12x
    Ohxr3birth

Recruiting 105+

OHxR3B1RTH is still open to new recruits.
    You can message me here on Forums or in game.

Or you can reach any of these people in game to discuss joining us in OHx!

Assasin8r
    bigchiefa
    GeneralMo
    matakas
    thc4me

Cheers,
    RainStar!

........... Bump for my clan
    Cor0na- 12x
    Ohxr3birth

Gooooood day all

Bumpppp!......