Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pro fighters come inside!

Yes DH10 has delay DH7 is the highest with no delay but I guess he prefers to spam AC10 while waiting for DH10 to cooldown which is ok if that is his preference.
    Bruto 11x fs

yes DH 10 have delay..
    Last edited by Quass10n876rkjM; March 14th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

i also tried ac vs dh i feel ac got better dmg and dh is more fast hitter..

It's ok it is your character play it however you want .
    Bruto 11x fs

lol hey bruto have you compared ac 10 vs DH 7?

Hahahahahahaha seriously? Have fun w/ that build xD

Both of you are new comers according in your join date. If you don't want to believed in us (old players) then have fun wasting your Skill Points.
    Last edited by ReyJohn; March 15th, 2016 at 01:18 AM.

https://www.facebook.com/lovekopt

Quote Originally Posted by SaitamaFS View Post
    lol hey bruto have you compared ac 10 vs DH 7?
    Yes I used AC10 for years before tier 5 was released.
    Bruto 11x fs

bruto which is better ac 10 vs DH 7 when you compare it

DH 7 they say.

More interesting question is DH 7 better than 10 AC / XX Brutal Swing with 10 DH?

My guess would be no because then you can't use bloody berserk which also = more dmg. You also can't have roar with that build. But you also have to cast bloody berserk every 2 minutes which is annoying. That's also downtime where you're not using a damage skill. At level 104 you can have 10 boost health and 10 downhit with AC 10 and brutal swing 5 or you can have 10 boost health, 7 down hit and 1 bloody berserk.

But isn't roar only a PvP skill?

What's better? ;O With DH 10 you're basically using it like we used to use destroyer. Questions...

How many times does DH hit? AC hits 2x so it's actually 190% dmg boost with 50% atk rtg. DH 7 is 230% dmg boost with 35% atk rtg unless it hits more than once. If it only hits once then I would argue that AC 10 and DH 10 is the way to go because AC is only 40% less overall dmg but it also have 15% more atk rtg AND it gets more critical hit chance with brutal swing which, overall, is more damage than DH 7. Also, AC 10 uses 56 MP where DH uses 76 MP. Big difference as well.

Unless DH hits more than once. (I haven't gotten T5 yet)

I don't even think destroyer needs to be mentioned because even if due to it's 3x hits it does more dmg on paper, we all know how much it misses because of no atk rtg boost. Not hitting = no dmg so I guess, even vs demons, destroyer should never be used? Or am I wrong? Maybe BC 10 and destroyer 10 is still best vs demons? How bad do you miss in higher maps? Most normal monsters are not demons but most bosses are demons.
    Last edited by Ruufio; March 15th, 2016 at 08:43 AM.

so Ruffio do you mean ac/brutal is still better damager than dh 7?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast