Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luna Online Nostalgia!

So I've been looking for my old guildies (and my partner) from gpotato days and this seems like the best place to spam screenshots. If anyone from FinalEnding, 72Virgins, or PaperMoon/Obsidian sees this...well, I'm alive. Come find me again ^^.

My first guild leader, Voulg made this after I married into the family.

Soken, Crown, MYArcher, Kaci, Aoreena, SnowRain, Quaye, ZenFishy, Catzy, Xioe, BlueMoon8, Abana, Starlight we had a good run.

I still remember when Snow and I really started talking, it was after opening my first Lucky Box to try and make a quick buck. Got a one-handed rare wand. I gave it to her and we just kind of got attached after that. We always hung out at alker gate whenever we weren't leveling.

After spending a lot of time together, I decided I wanted to do the whole "in-game marriage" thing.

I remember scouring Alker Harbor for a nice ring. Found one for a couple mil, and I remember telling the seller that it was for my proposal lol. He knocked off 2 mil and said good luck. Big day came around, my guild and some friends gathered at the Nera Castle Town wedding area. After a lot of dancing and partying, we lined up for the ceremony.

I still remember that our original guy who was gonna marry us couldn't make it, so we had a last minute substitute an aoreena who wasn't totally pleased if i remember correctly. But she gave a good act. I think this was the best time I had playing old Gpotato Luna. You had a game that you could play, but you also had good friends. I was really attached to everyone

You can't replace friends like these, so I'm hoping if they every decide to come back, they'll look me up.

That's awesome, Neo. I love how you made such good friends and shared a positive and fun experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoshinobi0h0X5 View Post
    So I've been looking for my old guildies (and my partner) from gpotato days and this seems like the best place to spam screenshots. If anyone from FinalEnding, 72Virgins, or PaperMoon/Obsidian sees this...well, I'm alive. Come find me again ^^.

My first guild leader, Voulg made this after I married into the family.

Soken, Crown, MYArcher, Kaci, Aoreena, SnowRain, Quaye, ZenFishy, Catzy, Xioe, BlueMoon8, Abana, Starlight we had a good run.

I still remember when Snow and I really started talking, it was after opening my first Lucky Box to try and make a quick buck. Got a one-handed rare wand. I gave it to her and we just kind of got attached after that. We always hung out at alker gate whenever we weren't leveling.

After spending a lot of time together, I decided I wanted to do the whole "in-game marriage" thing.

I remember scouring Alker Harbor for a nice ring. Found one for a couple mil, and I remember telling the seller that it was for my proposal lol. He knocked off 2 mil and said good luck. Big day came around, my guild and some friends gathered at the Nera Castle Town wedding area. After a lot of dancing and partying, we lined up for the ceremony.

I still remember that our original guy who was gonna marry us couldn't make it, so we had a last minute substitute an aoreena who wasn't totally pleased if i remember correctly. But she gave a good act. I think this was the best time I had playing old Gpotato Luna. You had a game that you could play, but you also had good friends. I was really attached to everyone

You can't replace friends like these, so I'm hoping if they every decide to come back, they'll look me up.
    These were the good times haha It makes me happy when people bring up such wonderful memories like these and reminds me what a good time i also had back in the day. When there wasn't all the salt
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

I believe this picture was taken on the very last day before Luna Plus shut down.

I didn't play Luna Plus. I did play Luna online, the original one that closed like.. 6 years ago?
    I didn't get that far in the game before it closed, so I don't have that many memories from it. Although, at the time I was single and I met someone from my Own country there. Which is pretty cool, considering how few people from my country play this. But alas, there she was. We then met up in real life, moved in together, and went out for about a year.

I think after Luna closed, I played Perfect world with her before we broke up.

I miss solitaire T.T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12