Thread: Tips to make an MG grind slightly less painful

Default Tips to make an MG grind slightly less painful

This is a repost from another thread I replied in, and assumes you aren't sharegrinding.

Let me give you some real advice. Never take MG advice from people that don't use MG as their main gear. There are very few people who play MG seriously, and non-MGs are incredibly greedy. Don't let these people get to you, as you're the one they'll call at the end of the day. Good MGs can significantly improve war for the entire nation, and are often underestimated.

Here are a few quick pointers:

1. Get ALL of your skills and level them up to the max. You will need them.

2. Organize these skills on your 3 bars in a logical way. (One with buffs, one with skills you need quickly, and one with rarely used skills like fuel).

3. Buy an auto-kit. There isn't much that you need to buy, but this one takes the game to another level.

4. Join a GOOD brigade. Here's a secret. MGs are the most in-demand, and most people will just try to get your buffs/coh/heals for free. Don't let this fly. Everyone wants an MG on their side, but good brig mates will help you with grinding, weapons, kits, etc...

5. Go attack build for grinding. You aren't going to lvl up for free, and it will be slow unless you share yourself. Even if you share, each gear will get 1/2 of that total exp. Fact: MGs are the slowest grinders. Attack build makes it faster, and restats are free.

6. Use Clays for everything until you get 106+. Other weapons might look better, but they aren't. The base prob is much higher and the firing pattern is better.

7. Stat all of your grind weapons with reattack cards and go for reattack fixes with prob bonuses. Hyper gambles that give RA/prob are ideal. Prob goes a long way in grinding, and is often overlooked.

8. Do hidden place. Find out the time, use a stealth card when it opens, and go in attack build. Even if you can only kill a few mobs, it saves quite a bit of time.

9. Use pictures of lovers, Efficiency Control Programs, 5 hr rabbits. The extra exp adds up fast.

10. Try to grind with a full form, add people to friends, and join a brig with a lot of people. Again, the bonus exp adds up fast.

11. Use the Deca you get after killing 300 mobs, and make sure to grind for the full 30 minutes. Additionally, make sure to log off when you're not online. See that green number on the right that counts down? While you have it, you are getting an extra 35% exp. It replenishes only when you spend time offline.

12. Get a 102 CPU. They are OP.

13. If someone is willing to leech you, don't sit afk. People are a lot more willing to leech when the MG is shooting, and it's faster Decas for you both.

14. Stat for the lvl 30 or 34 engine. It might be slow, but you have more stats for everything else. With the auto-kit unit, you won't run out of sp. Get used to being slow.

If you have any more questions, you can pm or letter me in-game on GE if you're BCU. HAX is always looking for dedicated MGs.
    BananaBG | 86 BG GE | 81 MG ~Artemis • BCU~

I must contradict to 1 point. Clays.
    I'm using both weapons, but for dps, Hieros are way better.
    Try them with the same setup and fixes, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshLemon View Post
    I must contradict to 1 point. Clays.
    I'm using both weapons, but for dps, Hieros are way better.
    Try them with the same setup and fixes, you'll see.
    I'm not saying Hieros isn't awesome. I use a Hieros v5 as my main weapon. For grinding 102-107ish though, I definitely prefer clays because of the base prob difference. This is strictly a grinding recommendation. The higher lvl grind maps are much better with the extra prob if you're a lower lvl. If you have hyper fixes, it's a different story, but most noobs don't have that kind of setup. I'd prefer hitting consistently over seeing bigger numbers with more misses.
    Last edited by GE; March 18th, 2016 at 03:27 PM.
    BananaBG | 86 BG GE | 81 MG ~Artemis • BCU~

POINT 3:
    Want to save credits or resources and kits ? You can learn the oldschool and play completely without PET.
    It is highly skill demanded tough.
    How to:
    Mkos - FLIGHT BRIGADE HAX - BCU

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/m8ch8/