View Poll Results: Which clan are you currently playing as?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shaolin

0 0%
  • League of Beggars

2 50.00%
  • Wu Tang

2 50.00%
  • Sacred Flower

0 0%
  • Heavenly Demon

0 0%
  • Brotherhood of Thieves

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Hero Band/ League

Thumbs up Hero Band/ League

If more players start coming/returning here to SubaGames after the disappointment of RedFox and the closure of Games Campus I would like to hear from any Wu Tang clan members interested in forming a friendly Hero Band or other people in the white clans that may like to come together and get a small league going eventually if Suba don't close the server anytime soon.

Nothing serious just a friendly grouping of players to get some sort of buy/sell/trade economy going, team up for some dungeon runs, help others with quests and epi's etc.

If there's any black side clan players interested in forming a band/league feel free to post here too I would just like to see some more player interaction that can be a valuable part of the game we love

I'm up for that. I'm a Wu Tang. Add or whisper me in game: ColossalAtom

Quote Originally Posted by RahrayB6Eit0245 View Post
    I'm up for that. I'm a Wu Tang. Add or whisper me in game: ColossalAtom
    We need a minimum of 5 Wu Tang clan members to start a Hero Band but will definitely organize it with you if we get more interest. my IGN is Naruto_1989 I'll try adding you next time I play. Currently FD11 (lvl 71)

Hehe.. i come play

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard777 View Post
    Hehe.. i come play
    What's your IGN? Clan/role?

Just warning you this version is pretty much dead, not many players, no GMs or support from Suba, no future updates because Suba is out of contract with JWG and this version is pretty outdated. No CCD, superior dungeons or HG clothing/weapons.

That being said I will continue to play this version until the server one day closes as I love this game but can't stand the joke that is the new Red Fox version and I would rather play this than not play 9D at all

Hope to see you in game!

I'm still playing if anyone is interested in forming a Wu Tang Hero Band or is looking for a white clan master for discipleship.