Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by MavysVermillion View Post
    DADDYYY its been a long time ohhh its sad that you wont be able to play luna for that long... T_T i rly wanted to lvl together its okay she can join and ill help her and show her about luna etc.... im sure she will enjoy it ..... ( beautiful oooooo we will get a mommy lol XD ) just tell to me what her IGN will be. I am rly gonna miss you 6 months is too long..... or even more ! ... T_T ill be a good person ( at least is what im trying lol XDDD ) and i hope we will be the first to make Fairy Tail cause in the CBT someone stole our name sooo... we are waiting for the OBT so that we can be the first andddd if you come back you are always welcome , you are still on the list of joining the guild ya know
    and even join our famillies that we are gonna make for the guild after 6 months ( or more T_T ) and you will be the daddy hehhehehe , i cant wait for the OBT and to meet Maya bye bye we will miss you ....

-Shirlley ( Your daughter In game LOL )
    T~T dear god this was touching, i remember my old family from Luna--Here's to hoping to see all my IG family ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessAlthena View Post
    Are you guys still recruiting. what faction will the guild be in OB. I would like to join u guy. i plan to either play sorc or entrapper. still cant decide.
    Blue faction

Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    T~T dear god this was touching, i remember my old family from Luna--Here's to hoping to see all my IG family ;~;
    Yeah true isnt it T_T , i hope for you to see them all !

Ohh guys we are going for red camp! so pls NOTE

I wanna Join
    IGN: Jimin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone who wanted to join the guild you should add "Zeref" that's me I made the Guild already for the 2 day early access so I could add you guys already

Quote Originally Posted by Vmin View Post
    I wanna Join
    IGN: Jimin
    Add me on skype ElyMavys

Hello guys, it's been a LONNGGG time.

I am very sorry but till now i have been busy so Fairy Tail was 'closed' till now and becuz everyone from the guild left becuz they didnt liked the new luna we have kicked them all and now we are recruiting MEMBERS sent a mail to Mavis in game. I hope there are still people who want to join!!!!!!

Bye byeeee ^^

Hello! I am ErzaTitania in-game. I wondered if this guild is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujomiko25 View Post
    Hello! I am ErzaTitania in-game. I wondered if this guild is active.
    Yes its still active but now ill try to grind to got a high lvl and then ill say when we are recruiting, you will notice when i shout !!!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast