Thread: Regarding Gachas, Weapon Diversity, Weapon Drop Materials, ect

Default Regarding Gachas, Weapon Diversity, Weapon Drop Materials, ect

Gachas- Just a simple suggestion.. Offer 100% or even 50/50 pet gachas at an increased SP price. I dont feel that there would be a huge influx of gachas into the game destabilizing the market as the SP rate would offset it, however while still offering a fair exchange for someone not keen of taking risks and losing money.

Weapon Diversity- I'd like to see more spears, claws, and more versatile weapons. I know this takes time and I have no unrealistic expectations. I personally would like to see some spears, halberd-esque weapons.. Nun-chuks? Chakrams? Warhammers? I'm particularly interested in a some fast striking weapons and skills (dual daggers, katars, stilettos) that do low to moderate damage, with a slightly higher critical hit ratio (think assassin or knave type class).

SPI Class - Speaking of classes.. and I use that word liberally.. I have no idea how a knave class would even work in LH.. I just throw ideas out there whether they work or not.. who knows, might be gem in there. Nonetheless, I've pondered the idea of a SPI concentrated character playstyle, where a character could summon an ethereal weapon.. be it bow, sword, or staff.. But it would be based on their spirit. This could just be some skill ideas that could easily tie in with a phantom reaper.. and considering Ive never played one, they could already exist. I've been wrong before. But it would be interesting to see a character whose power is different from magic, uses a similar concept, but enacts similar to a warrior or ranger.. as they are given that versatility.. with their own balanced hindrances as well.

Weapon Drop Materials - One thing I love about this game is getting those weapon material drops where you have to get the other pieces to complete the item. I suppose what I'm asking is, can we have more of this? I'm not really sure of my issue.. perhaps either making more items that need to be combined to make superior gear, or simply increase the drop rate just a tad. I stumble upon these items from time to time, but never a set.. and by the time you would have managed to find your missing pieces, you've already grown beyond the item being useful or you wasted a lot of time trying to find someone with the other piece. These items only seem to be easily available and more marketable only towards the current end game, while its a great concept that would be definitely keep lower level players involved and interactive.. if the drop rates were increased a bit, at least for the lower leveled drops.

All I got for now..

Regarding new classes this is the only main class we have yet to release:

(See a video of this class in action here)

As you can see, the weapon concept is pretty different from the ones we currently have; Plus these weapons are made by Alchemists.
    Weapon designs/appearances get better as you level up. Some current high level weapons resemble spears, axes, sharks, witches and even scythes.
    Last edited by Shiono; April 1st, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

The class Bruna just mentioned is a lot like the one you described except it isn't focused on SPI stats wise. Was very surprised to read that!

Is that the Ascetic class?

Yes Pun, it is~