Thread: Berceuse (and other skills like it)

Default Berceuse (and other skills like it)

So I have absolutely no idea what this skill does. I assume it is strong given there was 25 levels between lv1 and lv2 of it, but with no description I am at a loss. Some others that fall into this category are Mage's Blessing, Heal, and Fast Heal.

Granted, the heal skills obviously heal. One instantly with a CD and the other takes a second to cast with a much shorter CD. But as far as any information on them, there is none. I know my general healing range, but it would be nice to have solid numbers to be able to reference.

Back to my original point though, what does Berceuse do?

i dont think that skill even does anything atm .. eaither that or its broken .... i took it to find out what it did but doesnt do anything at all for me ... there are a few other skills that dont have info in them too

eiather way lol i think this is in the wrong section =3 should be in genral topic really
    Last edited by HawkOBO864Bjjr0; April 2nd, 2016 at 07:39 AM.

I heard it's supposed to be Tearjerker, which in the original game put targets to sleep. Apparently that's now bugged. The skill doesn't do anything, to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkOBO864Bjjr0 View Post
    i dont think that skill even does anything atm .. eaither that or its broken .... i took it to find out what it did but doesnt do anything at all for me ... there are a few other skills that dont have info in them too

eiather way lol i think this is in the wrong section =3 should be in genral topic really
    Thanks for the info, but as this is a question about the Mage class (and the classes that sprout from it) the Mage section of the forum is absolutely the right section for this.

yeah and many buffs don't have description on it, especially food buffs.

I've used it and it works but the chance of it working at level 1 is really low and yes it's a sleep skill. I think even if leveled the chance will be low so i'm just going to skip that skill for now.

If possible, can you guys post this into this thread instead?

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=87206

This way, I'll add it to a list in the thread and will keep track of it so we can fix it in time for OBT.

Sleep skill, Works only in PVP