Thread: Monks

Default Monks

If you played luna online/ plus then i can say that the monk class is alot like plus. No light armor expertise. All crit buffs have been changes from % to a rate starting at 2.3 i believe. Which you dont crit alot and damage in general sucks. My lv 40 was doing 300 on a lv 25, Full int and +4 gears.

so to say monk class in this one is a disappointment again :c

i agree, would of just gone priest if i knew monk was nerfed this much, getting close to enemies to fight them and dying in 4-6 hits if they group up on you, while your fireball skill as a wizard class does more damage then any of the three holy attacks... *sigh*

The reason they had light armor before was because of how close they got lol

Honestly...This poor class is just gutted and has nothing going for it. This class is designed to solo and would be less efficient at soloing than both the priest and sorc. Back in the original Luna I went monk so I did it this time again in light of those old times. Whacked an orc archer a few times, looked at my health, and noped the hell out of there. The class has nothing going for it especially when Post lvl 40 alot of leveling is party dependant, the class has sub par buffs, average single target damage and (if you went cleric) subpar healing. Complete disappointment
    Last edited by GenzaOfCrescent; May 4th, 2016 at 04:51 AM.

Rip monk class

what the hell I was monk in old lunaonline they should fix this its not fair I don't party with people D:

Well playing the game more, you can make the class work. Depends on stats and gear, but the best efficient way is still to party for larger mobs. At this point monks are a low level PvP class.