Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skills with no effect, please help add to the list!

what about missing class passive skill? Or has it been completely removed from this game?

Fighter - Deep Risen spin deals 0 damage

Please test, for those mages

Turn Undead - Does not work if caster and/or monster is moving. Only works when caster and/or monsters is stationery.

For Majin

Battle Heal - Is not self casting if target is not friendly, unlike Mages' heals.
    Last edited by Holymonsta; April 9th, 2016 at 07:18 AM.

Please test, for those mages

Turn Undead - Does not work if caster and/or monster is moving. Only works when caster and/or monsters is stationery.
    Cripple - Monks Job (lv 40) gets this skill but you can't learn the skill as the minimum level requirement is lv 75 for Cripple Lv1.

For Majin

Battle Heal - Is not self casting if target is not friendly, unlike Mages' heals.
    Last edited by Holymonsta; April 10th, 2016 at 01:58 AM.

Sorry for the spam but the forum works this way. You can only edit your own post once and you are unable to delete your own post. Hence I'm forced to spam, in a way... >.>

Mage:

[Tested]
    Bless Heart: Increases the HP Recovery of all party members by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.
    Bless Vital: Increases the Max HP of the target by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Blood Stream: Sacrifices xxx HP and converts into xxx MP. Casting time - xxx seconds.
    Enhanced MP: Increases max MP by xxx.
    Fast Heal: Swiftly heals the target for xxx HP. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Heal: Restore xxx HP to the target. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Intelligence: Increase the Intelligence of the target by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Reverse: A more suitable name would be Revive?
    Robe Expertise: Increases physical defense by xxx% when wearing full set of robes.
    Shield: Increases the Physical Defense of all party members by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.
    Wisdom: Increases the Wisdom of the target by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.

[Untested]
    Great Heal: Restore xxx HP to the target. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Group Heal: Restore xxx HP to all party members within xxx metres. Casting time - xxx seconds.
    Holy Barrier: Protects the target for xxx seconds. Affected target takes no damage of all kind and is immuned to positive and negative buffs. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Holy Earthquake: Smash your staff into the ground, dealing xxx magical damage to all enemies within xxx metres. Has a xxx% chance to Stun all affected targets for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Might: Increases the Physical Attack Power of target by xxx% for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Mind Barrier: Increases Magical Defense of all party members by xxx for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds.
    Spell Craft: Increases your magical attack power by xxx%.
    Tranquility: Has a xxx% chance to put all targets within xxx metres to sleep for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Transfer Mana: Transfer xxx MP to the target. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Wizardry: Increases your Magical Attack Power by xxx% for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.

[Unknown Effects]
    Berceuse: a more suitable name is Lullaby? Sings a magical lullaby that has a xxx% of chance to make your target sleep for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
    Shrewd Spell: Increases the Casting Speed of all party members by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.

[No Description]
    Holy Taker: No description
    Mage's Blessing: No description
    Sacrifice: No description
    Shield of Justice: No description

[Issues]
    Turn Undead: Does not work if caster and/or monster is moving. Only works when caster and/or monsters is stationery.
    Cripple: Monks Job (Lv 40) gets this skill but you can't learn the skill as the minimum level requirement is Lv 75 for Cripple Lv1.

Note:
    [Untested] = I have no toon to test the skill personally or have a friend with a toon that has that skill
    [Unknown Effect] = The skill has a unknown effect when used
    Last edited by Holymonsta; April 10th, 2016 at 04:31 AM.

Actually most skill that has a long time cast animation (ex, piercing shot, turn undead, even holy barrier, etc) will fail if the caster or target move a few distance away. I wonder if this keeps happening. Then there will be no more Grand Masters out there..

And I believe this issue is also connected to those skill casting auto cancel when the target is out of range when skill was being casted.

I really hope this is only a bug and will be fixed because some classes got a lots of disadvantages if this is how this game works.

i would suggest fast heal should have 1,2s cooldown.
    3s cooldown is no different from the normal heal i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcelusalbetcji3 View Post
    i would suggest fast heal should have 1,2s cooldown.
    3s cooldown is no different from the normal heal i think.
    I totally agree with this.. or 1.4s like what I read on Luna wiki page.. 3s is not fast enough while normal Heal cooldown is only 4s.

Race:Majin
    Skill: Nightmare
    Majin, Nightmare does not work what so ever, it has no description and is originally listed to sleep targets. It however does nothing.

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

Fighter-Guard: The skill attract says it lowers all defense by 4% then later on as you level the skill the debuff increases to 8% lower defense. From my experience with the skill the debuff doesn't seem to work. Also, attract circle needs some improvement because it only seems to hold aggro for a random amount of time and sometimes mobs even go back even when I just used the skill.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast