Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 75.32%
  • No

19 24.68%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transmogrification

Transmog for weapons I can see sticking, the costumes pretty much cover armor transmogs. Would be cool to see things like majin being able to transmog daggers for dual weapons.
    http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png - (The siggy I made, no BB code allowed, rip [/IMG])
    Luna Online (Cbt): BioHazard #1 red pvper

What would the requirement for a transmog system be? In game moneys? In game items? Etc..? I distinctly avoided WoW as I was a WC1 -3 and SC player. WoW was a disgrace for blizzard if you ask me. Diablo did much better IMO. That's neither here nor there. Point being, I have no familiarity with much of a trans-mog system. Care to elaborate?
    -- There's a madness to my method

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousDU4SI View Post
    What would the requirement for a transmog system be? In game moneys? In game items? Etc..? I distinctly avoided WoW as I was a WC1 -3 and SC player. WoW was a disgrace for blizzard if you ask me. Diablo did much better IMO. That's neither here nor there. Point being, I have no familiarity with much of a trans-mog system. Care to elaborate?
    Yes, it would probably be in game money/items. We haven't really discussed it yet, we were just wanting to see if it was something that people might want. Transmog in WoW was mostly used for RP purposes, but it does have other benefits as well, such as looking BA and such. It's just another option for people to look pretty and such.

The way GW2 did it was with a transmutation stone that could be acquired simply by playing the game, although limited, there were other ways to obtain them, either through the cash shop or with daily reward chests.

The way LOR could do it is have a limited amount of quests that give a transmog item as a reward, enough to at least swap out full armour and a weapon, this would mean people would be able to save them up for whichever time they want but at the same time appeasing those looking for a certain look that can't be obtained with costumes. The cash shop is also a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousDU4SI View Post
    LOL go and ask blizzard if the billions of dollars they made off WoW was because it is a disgrace. WoW was and is one of the best MMOs out there as far as lore and gameplay go (PvP in its current state and WoD expansion are **** though, ill give you that). And diablo 3 WAS a disgrace to a laaarge amount of diablo fans (Just look at what they did to replace the cow level, they added a ****ing pony land). I have heard it is alot better since reaper of souls.

OT:
    Anyways on topic. I think WoW's transmog system is too easy, just pay a small fee of gold based off level. Imo there should be a challenge to transmogging your weapons
    http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png - (The siggy I made, no BB code allowed, rip [/IMG])
    Luna Online (Cbt): BioHazard #1 red pvper

Quote Originally Posted by TBioHazard View Post
    LOL go and ask blizzard if the billions of dollars they made off WoW was because it is a disgrace. WoW was and is one of the best MMOs out there as far as lore and gameplay go (PvP in its current state and WoD expansion are **** though, ill give you that). And diablo 3 WAS a disgrace to a laaarge amount of diablo fans (Just look at what they did to replace the cow level, they added a ****ing pony land). I have heard it is alot better since reaper of souls.

OT:
    Anyways on topic. I think WoW's transmog system is too easy, just pay a small fee of gold based off level. Imo there should be a challenge to transmogging your weapons
    I personally was wanting to make it easier on people because not everyone can buy from cash shop and while LOR is avoiding the whole P2P aspect, it still would be nice to have an easily accessible way to be "prettier". The quests might be a good idea, but I'm not too sure how that would work. It would have to be repeatable so you could do it an infinite amount of times, but having it available to all levels would make that kind of difficult in knowing where exactly it should be placed. That's why I was just suggesting something like WoW's system where you just pay to have it done. And as we all know, money is important in Luna.

A high level sword that looks like a beginner's - that could be quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellKitty View Post
    I personally was wanting to make it easier on people because not everyone can buy from cash shop and while LOR is avoiding the whole P2P aspect, it still would be nice to have an easily accessible way to be "prettier". The quests might be a good idea, but I'm not too sure how that would work. It would have to be repeatable so you could do it an infinite amount of times, but having it available to all levels would make that kind of difficult in knowing where exactly it should be placed. That's why I was just suggesting something like WoW's system where you just pay to have it done. And as we all know, money is important in Luna.
    Should make it like 500k to 1mil per customize lol that might actually be a good system because you start caring about everything you look like somewhere in that range
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

if it's possible it sounds like a fun idea
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

I would so totally be for this once the major issues have been fixed and addressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12