Thread: Cooking has a small flaw!

Exclamation Cooking has a small flaw!

Hey fellas!

Im attempting to become one of the first people to become a master cook! Problem is, the tasting part takes way to long!

If each piece of food is 15 min, and there are 5 that I can make (Watch out ladies and gents, math approaching)

400/5=80
    80x15=1200 Minutes of continuous food consumption for all pieces of food

1200/60= 20 Hours of non-stop eating right as the timer for it goes up.

Almost a full day of eating, kinda crazy for me I guess.

One way to not have it like that is to just let us non-stop eat.

I will sit there force feeding my character so he knows how to cook

Let me know what you think

I love to cook with Weber grill light skilletdirector.com A quick query of my friends for my best dishes turns up the following list ...

1) The perfect skillet-cooked ribeye. Don’t ask me to use a grill, but for the skillet ... liberally salt and pepper both sides of the ribeye and then let rise to room temperature (about 2 hours), turning occasionally. Heat skillet on high until a drop of water placed upon it sizzles and pops. Sear the edges of the ribeye for 10 seconds per edge, then (for a normal cut) 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cover for 5 minutes before serving. Will be medium-rare.
    2) The best roast sweet potatoes and asparagus. Cut sweet potato into half-inch cubes. Cut the bottoms of the asparagus off, then cut stalks into thirds. Place both into a lightly oiled pan (I use olive oil) and toss. Liberally season with black pepper and cinnamon. Place in an oven heated to 425 F for 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through. (NB. This goes really well with the ribeye!)