Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended build for Majin?

Quote Originally Posted by Icywind1980 View Post
    Damn I need a reset stats- I chose all wisdom because I forgot to check back to this forum. I hope this item is in the game.
    Ask Alec for one nicely and you might get lucky. I know there are some floating around cbt.
    http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png - (The siggy I made, no BB code allowed, rip [/IMG])
    Luna Online (Cbt): BioHazard #1 red pvper

Quote Originally Posted by Icywind1980 View Post
    Damn I need a reset stats- I chose all wisdom because I forgot to check back to this forum. I hope this item is in the game.
    Once I was 20, a quest from Luna gave me two scrolls for reset.

Default can u make a skill build for the pure mage

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyMD View Post
    Do not do this! There is not enough SP per level to do this, Majin is set up as a Hybrid classes to pick a path.

Blessing of beelze = beezlebub -melee stance/buff
    Blessing of Parsaika= Hell bringer corruption - Support stance/buff
    Blessing of Lupia = power of Mephistopheles - Mage stance/buff

Common builds are
    Pure dps- str - mixs single target beezle skills with max penetrate aoe w/ hellbringer corruption Army of chaos buff
    Pure mage- int or int 3 / wis 1 focus on single and aoe mephistopheles skills
    Rogue - str 2/ dex 1 same as dps specc, has better dex duh!
    Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust
    Tank mage int 2/ vit 1
    Support int 2/ wis 1 focus on hellbringer buffs and debuffs,cc's -Party class with mild single target or aoe of Lupia (1-3 Lupia skills of choice.)or 2 str / wis 1 for 1-3 melee skills of choice
    Support tank wis 2/ vit 1 focuses more on heal aggro and healing uses melee lighting bane and engage.

Now based on leftover sp most support builds will get some melee or some magic dps skills, Not both! to round off stuns and cc for pvp or something.

I would do a full guide to Majin but been tight on time so haha if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note- its very common for Majins to level dps melee then around 40/70 reset stats and skills and roll mage this is purely by choice and playstyle.

Battle heal for either melee or magic is very nice addition for leveling solo
    can u make a skill build for the pure mage mate? i have 0 knowledge on majin(newbie) so im confused on their skills builds

Pure mage Majin would either do 2-int to 1-wis with a focus on either aoe or single target skills, aoe builds will useally consist of engage/lighting bain as one of the 2 non stance skills while single target as the progress will focus on the higher damage nukes, since we lack cast times and such in the descriptions I couldn't tell you what to skip or not but for pvp your grab both dark lighting and lighting bane for stun rotation.

As mage Majin you will not pick up passive for duel wield and instead use demonic gift and evil spirit passives.

If you feel the need based on damage evil advisory will be the mage buff while blood lust will be your mp and defense buff
    if you plan to do lots of group play army of chaos will be your mage/melee middle grounds buff

these 3 will very on playstile over all Blood lust is must for solo/party play for the mp regen and magic defense.

Nightmare is a sleep I have no clue if it is working havent used it I don't play cc often but it can come in handy for pvp later in game.

Tooth of tundra and Blast hell are the big single target starter skills, while plague is your aoe, immolate is iffy I dont get it myself.

later ingame your get another cc nuke disintegrate or aoe destruction. I prefer dead eye to disintegrate for in game pvp can it can double as a cc.

There is also evil tempest and energy blast however there standerd nukes and without cast time i couldnt tell you of witch you would want as far as DPS goes per reuse/cast time etc.

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyMD View Post
    Pure mage Majin would either do 2-int to 1-wis with a focus on either aoe or single target skills, aoe builds will useally consist of engage/lighting bain as one of the 2 non stance skills while single target as the progress will focus on the higher damage nukes, since we lack cast times and such in the descriptions I couldn't tell you what to skip or not but for pvp your grab both dark lighting and lighting bane for stun rotation.

As mage Majin you will not pick up passive for duel wield and instead use demonic gift and evil spirit passives.

If you feel the need based on damage evil advisory will be the mage buff while blood lust will be your mp and defense buff
    if you plan to do lots of group play army of chaos will be your mage/melee middle grounds buff

these 3 will very on playstile over all Blood lust is must for solo/party play for the mp regen and magic defense.

Nightmare is a sleep I have no clue if it is working havent used it I don't play cc often but it can come in handy for pvp later in game.

Tooth of tundra and Blast hell are the big single target starter skills, while plague is your aoe, immolate is iffy I dont get it myself.

later ingame your get another cc nuke disintegrate or aoe destruction. I prefer dead eye to disintegrate for in game pvp can it can double as a cc.

There is also evil tempest and energy blast however there standerd nukes and without cast time i couldnt tell you of witch you would want as far as DPS goes per reuse/cast time etc.
    should mage majin learn battle heal ??

I take level one of it, I have around 200 wis and it heals for about 1400 despite skill only saying 45.

I got around to testing mage build this evening at 45 and the main skills at that level will be blast hell, tooth of tundra, plague hands and immolate (these will be main group aoes), dead eye, and one point in heal. all the other skills are lack luster at best long cast times and more mp less dmg then the ones I just listed.

at 105+ devastation will be your 3rd aoe.

both the start lighting and dark lighting I skip, they are decent for pvp and stunning but I prefer maxing the 3 party buffs and using blast hell and dead eye, and tooth for single target dps and cc's

so recap max blast hell, tooth and immolate, I max all group buffs and get 1 point in heal. Everything else goes to passives.

Dead eye will be your secondery Nuke with CC proc for dropping a target as the sleep is fairly long when it triggers. This only levels up sparsly so get it when you can but not a HUGE MUST.

both the stun lightnings are by choice and depending on what sp is left.

Plague hands is solid spam able aoe, note the proc chance is low but I max this as well.

disintegrate is good but not great in a pvp build I would use it endgame for silence but thats up to you,

Pardon the really bad wording of this its late and just got done getting my 3rd character to 45 and my 4th is only 3 levels away.

I will be doing a Majin guide sometime on the 16/17thish I just need to get all the skills down and put it together.
    Last edited by AshleyMD; April 15th, 2016 at 07:27 AM.

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

I went ahead and posted my guide early after some in game testing and lack of sleep I hope y'all enjoy! https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...127#post851127

nightmare is an aoe cc sleep.i already try it and it work.i dont know for how long and how large the aoe is though.

In CBT nightmare never worked so wasnt able to play with it, it works now?

it works with very small proc chance i need to use it for at least 3 times at my current lv (lv4/5 nightmare) to make this skill work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast