Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended build for Majin?

Default Recommended build for Majin?

So what stats should I increase and what skills should I take?
    DoMO IGN: DarkJade

Quote Originally Posted by Icywind1980 View Post
    So what stats should I increase and what skills should I take?
    I'm pretty curious myself. I haven't add any stats. Also, there are some skills that requires Buff I can't find or learn. Help ?

i went 2 str and 1 hp each lvl. there is only one path so learn all the skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlamica99pL4t2y View Post
    i went 2 str and 1 hp each lvl. there is only one path so learn all the skills.
    Do not do this! There is not enough SP per level to do this, Majin is set up as a Hybrid classes to pick a path.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinium View Post
    I'm pretty curious myself. I haven't add any stats. Also, there are some skills that requires Buff I can't find or learn. Help ?
    Blessing of beelze = beezlebub -melee stance/buff
    Blessing of Parsaika= Hell bringer corruption - Support stance/buff
    Blessing of Lupia = power of Mephistopheles - Mage stance/buff

Common builds are
    Pure dps- str - mixs single target beezle skills with max penetrate aoe w/ hellbringer corruption Army of chaos buff
    Pure mage- int or int 3 / wis 1 focus on single and aoe mephistopheles skills
    Rogue - str 2/ dex 1 same as dps specc, has better dex duh!
    Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust
    Tank mage int 2/ vit 1
    Support int 2/ wis 1 focus on hellbringer buffs and debuffs,cc's -Party class with mild single target or aoe of Lupia (1-3 Lupia skills of choice.)or 2 str / wis 1 for 1-3 melee skills of choice
    Support tank wis 2/ vit 1 focuses more on heal aggro and healing uses melee lighting bane and engage.

Now based on leftover sp most support builds will get some melee or some magic dps skills, Not both! to round off stuns and cc for pvp or something.

I would do a full guide to Majin but been tight on time so haha if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note- its very common for Majins to level dps melee then around 40/70 reset stats and skills and roll mage this is purely by choice and playstyle.

Battle heal for either melee or magic is very nice addition for leveling solo

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyMD View Post
    Do not do this! There is not enough SP per level to do this, Majin is set up as a Hybrid classes to pick a path.

Blessing of beelze = beezlebub -melee stance/buff
    Blessing of Parsaika= Hell bringer corruption - Support stance/buff
    Blessing of Lupia = power of Mephistopheles - Mage stance/buff

Common builds are
    Pure dps- str - mixs single target beezle skills with max penetrate aoe w/ hellbringer corruption Army of chaos buff
    Pure mage- int or int 3 / wis 1 focus on single and aoe mephistopheles skills
    Rogue - str 2/ dex 1 same as dps specc, has better dex duh!
    Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust
    Tank mage int 2/ vit 1
    Support int 2/ wis 1 focus on hellbringer buffs and debuffs,cc's -Party class with mild single target or aoe of Lupia (1-3 Lupia skills of choice.)or 2 str / wis 1 for 1-3 melee skills of choice
    Support tank wis 2/ vit 1 focuses more on heal aggro and healing uses melee lighting bane and engage.

Now based on leftover sp most support builds will get some melee or some magic dps skills, Not both! to round off stuns and cc for pvp or something.

I would do a full guide to Majin but been tight on time so haha if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note- its very common for Majins to level dps melee then around 40/70 reset stats and skills and roll mage this is purely by choice and playstyle.

Battle heal for either melee or magic is very nice addition for leveling solo
    lol u said do not do this 2str 1vit. but then u later stated in yr post that "Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust"

make up yr mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlamica99pL4t2y View Post
    lol u said do not do this 2str 1vit. but then u later stated in yr post that "Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust"

make up yr mind.
    It also stated what I was talking about, quoting the sentence and pointing out the SP needed is not something obtainable referring to the second half of your sentence.

Derp

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

I am a 1v1 Str Majin, but I took like 30 or 40 dex to like 80 str. If you go 1v1, make sure to use your 1 sec stun in pvp, even though it is 1 sec, it can screw the auto pots up ;3

#1 PvP'er in red camp (lv 37 Majin)

I'm going mainly str/vit so far with a few points into int because it boosts the healing by a good chunk.
    base stats so far are:
    lvl 26 majin

37 str
    6 dex
    20 vit
    12 int
    3 wis

early on it might seem like you're chunking a lot of mp, but once you get the bloodlust buff and soul charge skills, you have a ton of mp to spare.

Healing circle and battle heal are both pretty good. I'm sure healing circle will be more useful as it seems to be a party/aoe heal and at lvl 1 it outheals lvl 5 battle heal by a mild %. Army of chaos buff is also great, the 20.0 in the description are, I believe, 20% not just flat number 20.
    took armor breaker and weapon breaker lvl 1 so far for field bosses. can't say they're amazing but with higher number eventually they will become higher debuffs due to %.

read a bit more of the skills on higher tier classes for majin and seems like double imapct will be decently useful as with one tic of the DoT it SHOULD already be doing damage equal to the same lvl of engage skill and/or soul divider, and then some more from more DoT procs.
    really curious on what nightmare skill does, and not bothering to take any points into Evil spiritual since I have chunks of mp regen and don't care for the max% mp at all right now.

no points into pinpoint yet either, but might later on if i go more crit based.

majin seems to be an all-rounded type class with cheap spammable skills, some CC, some self-sustain, and buffs.

well, this is my first time using majin, but if it about stats, i'll pick full STR, its already good enogh for solo grinding from leve1 1 to 30 (i haven't get to lvl 45 yet)

skill ? im focusing on Engage, Penetrate, and Ebony Dance, rest of it i spend on passive skill

Kyou mo, Ashita mo, Asatte mo, Kira Kira Pawwaa Zenkai !

Damn I need a reset stats- I chose all wisdom because I forgot to check back to this forum. I hope this item is in the game.
    DoMO IGN: DarkJade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast