Thread: Item Reward Rotation for various currencies.. and Banner Messages and interface?

Default Item Reward Rotation for various currencies.. and Banner Messages and interface?

I currently really enjoy the various activities and markets made available currently within the game, but it would be nice to see the implementation of item rotation as far as some of the rewards. In the system proposed, rewards for such things as knowledge master points, dance points, race points, and possibly even event points, would rotate their reward selection every 3 1/2 to 7 days. The benefits of this for starters is your creating a sense of variety and introduce a somewhat organic yet routine flow. With the current system, there is definitely a cap as to the appeal level of the current rewards.. one that can be hit fairly early. I hate to reference this, but Destiny does a good job in executing what I'm suggesting. Their various reward systems that change item rewards, create shifts in playing focus based on what rewards are available and what items would most benefit the player.

I think this would be an excellent way to introduce some new item sets, and have pieces sporadically released over time as rewards from different community events, be it KM, DM, DQ coupons, or etc..

But going beyond that, is the much under utilized sub currencies such as mic items or blessing cards. I assume the main issue of such a system is creating items and releases that are balanced. But with such a system, some classes are undoubtedly going to be more rewarded some weeks, and others will have their chance the next. What it will come down to, is more player involvement in order to save up those points in hopes of buying a reward that may give them an edge.. and if not readily available, then to be able to look forward to the next re-up.

Banner Messages - In regards to the banner messages, I only suggest that prior to events that players maybe receive some sort of message either hourly or somewhat routine before events.. Often I log on to find an event going on, even have being connected through social media to receive updates.. and I'll ultimately miss out on the rewards for being late. No hard feelings, I understand its complex enough getting everyone's name and trying to maintain a fair event for everyone.. You definitely have you work cut out for you. lol. But anyways, maybe a toggle option in the settings to receive messages in advance to alert you of GM events.

Interface - I swear, I'm not complaining.. I know it probably comes off that way, but I see my suggestions as a "think tank" esque response to a game I really join.. in case it was hard to capture my tone via text. Nonetheless, I often have issues when attacking mobs, and not being easily able to attack the second creature due the fallen first creatures avatar preventing me from targeting the second enemies icon. Is there a way to create an interface adjustment, so that all creature "currently attacking" said player would have icon bars to make targeting more manageable. Unless this option already exist.. I've found many things I've previously overlooked. Thanks again as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Apkeeton36aFt8F View Post
    Interface - I swear, I'm not complaining.. I know it probably comes off that way, but I see my suggestions as a "think tank" esque response to a game I really join.. in case it was hard to capture my tone via text. Nonetheless, I often have issues when attacking mobs, and not being easily able to attack the second creature due the fallen first creatures avatar preventing me from targeting the second enemies icon. Is there a way to create an interface adjustment, so that all creature "currently attacking" said player would have icon bars to make targeting more manageable. Unless this option already exist.. I've found many things I've previously overlooked. Thanks again as always.
    Regarding this, maybe you could set Monsters' names to be always displayed in Settings > Other, if you haven't already. It's off by default I think