Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ModernprazbnNdT View Post
    how to reach tier 4 ? what should we do ?
    It has been stated that tiers will be sorted by the leaderboards for a large part. I imagine the highest level'd players will get put into tier 4 and then start going down from there taking into account the pk leaderboard (Alec has said being on any leaderboard will help your chance to get a higher tier but the lv leaderboard will contribute more than the pk one from what I understand)

(If I stated anything that is false in here Alec or someone feel free to call me out on it, I am just trying to give people a rough idea based off of the rough idea I have)
    http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png - (The siggy I made, no BB code allowed, rip [/IMG])
    Luna Online (Cbt): BioHazard #1 red pvper

tier3 should also get all the previous rewards

Honestly, now that i think on it, i wish youd give us the level requirements for each tier earlier than "near the finale". it would be nice to have time to play around with other classes and still now youve made it into tier4

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHelix View Post
    Honestly, now that i think on it, i wish youd give us the level requirements for each tier earlier than "near the finale". it would be nice to have time to play around with other classes and still now youve made it into tier4
    Tier 4 based off of the rewards they are giving tier 4 players, there will not be a very large amount of people in that tier even if you do play straight up on 1 character and the reason they have stated "near the finale" is because they just dont know how far people will get.
    http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png - (The siggy I made, no BB code allowed, rip [/IMG])
    Luna Online (Cbt): BioHazard #1 red pvper

Quote Originally Posted by Tneisnart View Post
    tier3 should also get all the previous rewards
    i agree with this due to some errors in patching and crashes its hard to get to Tier 4

Soo basicaly u just need only 1 char isnt it.? Some rumours u need 2 char.. Pffttt its confusing me... Sighh

Will having multiple chars mid-high leveled affect the chances of being in a tier or being bumped into the next tier? or it wont be considered at all?

Will having multiple chars mid-high leveled affect the chances of being in a tier or being bumped into the next tier? or it wont be considered at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Specific tier level requirements will be revealed as cbt gets closer to its finale.
    when will it end anyway?

Its nice rewards, i like it.
    Can't wait for the OBT, when is the OBT ? is it couple days after CBT ? or maybe week, month ? or maybe year T.T ?

Ummm question, if we get Tier 3, will we get Tier 2 n Tier 1 rewards as well (like Tier 4) ? Or just Tier 3 rewards?
    And if we get Tier 2, will we get Tier 1 rewards as well?

Thank You.

EDIT : Wait, the Tier 2 rewards is 3 Star Pet, is it permanent ? or has time in it ?
    cause Tier 4 rewards is Permanent 3 Star Pet.

Thank You Again.
    Last edited by ZekeFoxbuster; April 7th, 2016 at 04:39 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast