- 0 Bloody Berserk

Or

Option 2
    - 1 Destroyer
    - 10 Boost Health
    - 7 Down Hit
    - 1 Power Dash
    - 6 Bloody Berserk

The problem that I see when going with option 2 is... what do you level up after bloody berserk becomes lvl 10? I guess you can really only put points into power dash. But I've tried higher power dash and I don't see the point in raising it. Range increase does nothing and 1 power dash can keep mob stunned until you can use it again.

Going with option 1 means that you will not unlock bloody berserk until you are lvl 112 but from then on you can pump points into it.

What's better in your opinions?

what I think you should do is:

Option 3

- 7 Down Hit
    - 10 Bloody Berserk
    - rest in BH or PD (the stun period can save you some of your HP potions etc, etc)

however, I do not see any point in raising Boost Health due to the current game flow (better gears, runes add HP if you're "lucky", DSR/TA, custom armor adds 300 hp, cash shop items that heals you faster, etc)

as a fighter and a melee, you need to deal more dmg not to tank or survive, forget about having more health pool as you are not suppose to tank in the first place.

that's my 2 cent comment

enjoy your day ^_^
    /:2hard2get Fs
    Last edited by E7sas; April 8th, 2016 at 11:57 PM.

7DH , 10BB & rest BH, why u ask? simple 10BB is great power added for killing mobs.
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

10 bb all the way.. I like bh 10 to start with till you get more resistant... destroy is pretty useless.. power dash is amazing for just long stuns.. pick the strongest mob in the pack.. stun him.. kill rest and you're good to go.. also nice for titans event ;p

Poor BH, throw it in the trash. It's easy to get more HP than BH10 by rune system. I think all Fighters should ignore BH. A useless skill at this time.
    Last edited by Ha13829; April 9th, 2016 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ha13829 View Post
    Poor BH, throw it in the trash. It's easy to get more HP than BH10 by rune system. I think all Fighters should ignore BH. A useless skill at this time.
    its a very usefull skill until around 102 tbh.
    unless u have top end gear at every moment u will feel the benefits of having that extra hp u get from BH to survive comfortable during your daily grind & at hellspawns of your level.
    Last edited by Jerckysminion; April 9th, 2016 at 07:10 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

10 BB all the way..
    sPiKeY18 - 12x Pikeman (Retired)
    KakiPukul - 11x Fighter (Retired)

Legends

GMT +8