Thread: Hey guys, i'm pretty new and i have a few questions

Default Hey guys, i'm pretty new and i have a few questions

First of all, hello to all fellows luna lovers!

I just play a luna in another private server and this one is like other game from what i remenber (and waaaaay better if u ask me!). Enought of me, let me ask you guys some questions :

1.- I see a lot of players with pets from lvl 1,2 and 3, where i can get the lvl 2, 3 and above ? Quest ?(what lvl requires), items?(where and how i can get them?).

2.- I really like to grinding and im wondering what are the best classes for it ? I mean who are the best for cleanning waves of mobs, tank and dps ? Also what guilds, partys need more ? I take a bullet for my teammates if it neccesary!

3.- My forum name is pretty silly, where i can change it ?

That's it(for now). This is my first post here and english isn't my native language (so be nice pls :D)

Thanks and have a good rest of your day.

Ill help best i can.
    1- In this current cbt you can aquire pets a few different ways. First you get a free lv1 pet in the gate of alker quests at the start. Then you get a free 2 star pet from the end of the zandikar mines questline (that starts at lv23), you also get a free lv2 random pet box from your level 40 reward box. The second method is by collection pet soul stones (1/2/3/4/5 star stones) and trade in 10 of the same stones in the event shop for a random box of the same star level. I.E. 10 level 1 pet souls = 1 random 1 star pet. You get these stones just by hunting monsters. better chance when the item gain weather event is on. The last method besides trading with other players, is from GMs during event giveaways they sometimes hold.

2- Solo grinding is most easily done currently by mages or majin as they have self heal skills and can still do good dps. For group play any role is needed, obviously tanks are in the most demand, heals second, dps most common. If you plan to play with friends just play what you enjoy and yall can work it out or bring in outside help.

3- Ive personally never tried this one, i would assume in account options if you can. hopefully someone else can give you more info on this point.

Hope this was a little helpful, welcome to Luna!!

Edit: Try to at least get level 30 durring the rest of this CBT so you can get a free 2 star pet at the start of OBT. If youve really got free time or get in the groove even more prizes can be gained by getting lv45 and a 2nd character of different race and class to 45. more information can be found on the cbt rewards under the announcement threads if you havent already seen them
    Last edited by DarthHelix; April 14th, 2016 at 09:01 PM.

Damn, that was fast! I really aprreciate your help good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthHelix View Post
    Ill help best i can.
    1- In this current cbt you can aquire pets a few different ways.
    When you say this, they are going to change the way to get pets in the future official realease?

Greetings!

Edit: I forgot about fishing, is it worth ? what type of items i can get from fishing ?
    Last edited by Resistire4221S3; April 14th, 2016 at 09:30 PM.

There is no way to know for sure yet if the pet methods will be the same or if they have new plans. As cbt is for testing purposes some things may be easier to aquire now than in obt+. the only guaranteed pets for obt will be the quest ones and if you get reward tier 2 and/or 4 for this cbt.

fishing is currently not really worth it, except for pocket change if your afk.
    Normally the golden fishes would be consumables with a chance for rare items and such, right now they cannot be used and only purpose it to be sold to vendors for gold. Its also unknown if they plan to bring them back as consumables or leave them as is in the long run.

Default jackson

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. ?*?*???

Default jacsonalex

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. ?*?*???

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. ??