Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Majorly Massive Majin Master Guide!

I wanna ask about that skill "weapon, armor, mind breaker".
    is it stackable?
    causing damage? (if yes, good or not?)
    is it enough sp to get all 3 if going full support, or just 1 ~ 2 of them?

Enough to get all of them as full support, you can use all of them together on the same monster. but if you keep re-using 10% mdef reduction for example, it wont stack.
    the spell doesnt cause damage, it's only a debuff. although it makes your team do more dmg/consistent damage.

Hello. Luna newb here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyMD View Post
    Now that that is out of the way the run down! max these skills in this order! Double Impact,Engage,Penetrate,Blood Lust,Cursed Nail,genocide, Moon slasher,Termination.
    Why do you go for a max engage? I get maxing double impact for DoT, but since engage is a low level skill, wouldnt it take more SP for it to compete to other skills in terms of damage? Since they all have low cooldown you will probably not need Engage in your skill rotation(3-4 is enough including your stun lock) and the SP could be more useful to passives or for maxing your higher level skill. Unless of course engage has OP scaling dmg in the end which I doubt, but idk as I said Im luna newb.

I took level 1 engage and maxed double impact on start for the sake of rotating skills on low level but I intend to remove engage altogether when I reset. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Boytagbatero View Post
    Hello. Luna newb here.

Why do you go for a max engage? I get maxing double impact for DoT, but since engage is a low level skill, wouldnt it take more SP for it to compete to other skills in terms of damage? Since they all have low cooldown you will probably not need Engage in your skill rotation(3-4 is enough including your stun lock) and the SP could be more useful to passives or for maxing your higher level skill. Unless of course engage has OP scaling dmg in the end which I doubt, but idk as I said Im luna newb.

I took level 1 engage and maxed double impact on start for the sake of rotating skills on low level but I intend to remove engage altogether when I reset. What am I missing?
    You should have the sp to max your passives and those skill well into the current cap, at later patches if we get them 105+ dropping it would benefit maxing more prominent skills for that level range, but with low ping and short animation its still one of the better dps skills for the time being.

Majins have a solid overflow of skills that let you choose from preference but the class was designed for a high level gameplay and much older luna. SP changes have made a lot of that diversity into a mess of what is really worth it.

For now till 75 you should be fine either way as once you have both aoes most the time will be spent rotating them with di anyways.

Cheers to hoping Luna last long enough! I myself only keep in touch since if I wanted to play Luna Online I would have more fun on PS versions then here.

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

Thanks for the explanation. I suppose I'll see how I can incorporate the new skills and their animations at 75 on my pk skill bar first, Ill re-skill then if I should remove or level engage.
    I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots.

Hello mate, just wanna ask a simple question, i was looking for "Pin Point" passive skill.. But i can't find it. Stupid me. Could you help me mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Adityarezae16oH View Post
    Hello mate, just wanna ask a simple question, i was looking for "Pin Point" passive skill.. But i can't find it. Stupid me. Could you help me mate?
    You dont get it till level 20 at job change.

Engineer by trade, video game theory crafter by choice! if I cant make it simpler I'll make it harder!

Hi mates, i'm Majin Mage Pure Int lv 52. Is it better if i change the stats to 2 int and 1 wis? i reinforce with either int or wis. Care to advise me? Cheers Mate ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123