Thread: 9Dragons Suba Community

Default 9Dragons Suba Community

Hi there, i just joined and wanted to know if is worth playing this version(9Dragons). I hear alot about the server being dead is it true?! Also if anyone could explain to me about the rates here, dungeons, maps and etc i'd be greatfull!

U should play Luna reborn instead ( you posted in the Luna Reborn section)

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel01 View Post
    Hi there, i just joined and wanted to know if is worth playing this version(9Dragons). I hear alot about the server being dead is it true?! Also if anyone could explain to me about the rates here, dungeons, maps and etc i'd be greatfull!
    This server not dead its growing and with the launch on steam it will prolly keep growing also fun game download in try it out you will like it

Aw thank you! Didn't notice, sorry about that.

Hehe.

Suggestion: Make the font size bigger for each of Suba's titles now that they have such an impressive portfolio. Maybe it will have each section stand out a bit more for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel01 View Post
    I play here because the red fox version is terrible.

There's no cave of conquerer dungeon here or superior dungeons. No Kunlun map. No IM/HG weapons or clothing but still fun to play. I haven't had any dc or crashing problems yet