Thread: event for next month

Default event for next month

how about bring back mirotics for a week so ppl can restock up on them

would be nice but if no o well no skin off my nose just a suggestion.

no skin off my nose? is that an actual expression XD never heard it! I giggled =O
    But yeah i think woudl be cool to just have mirotics back or anything, but don't let it take away from the rest of the events,, like we still want those =D

Yes plz.

I'm a new player, started playing afew weeks ago. And the first lvls in this game is soo boring, and i want to come up to the lvls other players are at so i can easily find parties to play with.
    so i started reading about getting through the first lvls in this game and heard about mirotic crystals and 2x EXP.

Can we please get mirotic crystals back and 2x EXP, so us new players can get up to speed with the rest of the community and be able to find parties easier?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeldanlr8SlM View Post
    Yes plz.

I'm a new player, started playing afew weeks ago. And the first lvls in this game is soo boring, and i want to come up to the lvls other players are at so i can easily find parties to play with.
    so i started reading about getting through the first lvls in this game and heard about mirotic crystals and 2x EXP.

Can we please get mirotic crystals back and 2x EXP, so us new players can get up to speed with the rest of the community and be able to find parties easier?

Thank you.
    1; mirotics are still available they are sold in the shop on the website
    2; we are currently running at 4x exp in comparison to what it used to be back in the good old days so be glad for that.
    3: still not lvling fast enough? try buying a 100% exp pot for 30 days ez pz lvls
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

Quote Originally Posted by Jerckysminion View Post
    1; mirotics are still available they are sold in the shop on the website
    2; we are currently running at 4x exp in comparison to what it used to be back in the good old days so be glad for that.
    3: still not lvling fast enough? try buying a 100% exp pot for 30 days ez pz lvls
    Hi, and thank you for replying.

I bought 10.000 coins on the website, but it says you need MP coins to buy those crystals.
    And the coins i bought (and the only option i had to buy) was SP coins?

Where can i buy those crystals with my SP coins? Or can i transform my SP coins to MP coins?
    Also, where can i find the 100% potion?

Thank you again for replying.

You can get FREE MP for every SP bro..