Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healer Questions (Jobs)

on subject of grabbing an int buff from sorc in tree.

your only concern should be to stack as much wisdom as possible. which the wis buffs are not in the sorc spell list. but the cleric/priest trees.

if your focus is more of a buff bot, more than healing, sure grab the int buff, but you already get around 6-7 buffs from going cleric>priest, 2 of which are wis buffs which is what you are aiming for..

essentially, its more of a personal choice, but if your going for pure heals, id stay away from the sorc tree in general, unless your going for some aoe's and single target dmg spells for more of a hybrid role.
    Last edited by SeriousBusiness; April 22nd, 2016 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness View Post
    on subject of grabbing an int buff from sorc in tree.

your only concern should be to stack as much wisdom as possible. which the wis buffs are not in the sorc spell list. but the cleric/priest trees.

if your focus is more of a buff bot, more than healing, sure grab the int buff, but you already get around 6-7 buffs from going cleric>priest, 2 of which are wis buffs which is what you are aiming for..

essentially, its more of a personal choice, but if your going for pure heals, id stay away from the sorc tree in general, unless your going for some aoe's and single target dmg spells for more of a hybrid role.
    Should listen to this person, they sound like some serious business. c;
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

I definitely want to lean more towards the Healer role in the "Healer / Buffer " scale. I'll know soon enough just by playing it if it's the style I want to keep. You guys already convinced me to stick with Priest. I can't wait to start doing some dungeons and having fun with it. XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12